Goolge | Google Analytics
The best search engine in our time, received great publicity, especially due to the great services which it provides, free of course. We are talking about changes and innovations like the G-mail electronic mail system where Google introduced a 2 GB storage capacity. Since then' every month we hear of additional services and products by Google. And as of today Google offers 50 diffenrent online services. It was around May 2005 when Google gained possession of a small company named Urchin, a software corporation which provided net services.
The software provided analysis and monitored web action. As of now the service is called "Google Analytics". It is a perfect solution for monitoring and controlling internet traffic. From the source of the traffic to your website, the surf route, exit pages and problematic/successful points throughout the way. Google Analytics provides everything in a speedy, visually uncomplicated way, better than any other system today (even the payed ones).
Additionally, the inner tools enable you to make design and structural decisions for the proper structure of the website, as far as effective and uneffective sections/pages/content etc.
The service's specification:
1. Easy to use, easy to understand (intead of downloading a heavy analysis program, you plant a code in the website and receive a full web interface.)
2. analyzing the results of a marketing campaign with Google AdWords.
3. The service is provided in a wide variety of languages (English, Korean, French, German, Spanish, etc.)
4. The findings in Google Analytics are presented according to their target audience - Salesmen, development, management.
5. Monitoring surfers' movement in the website is made easy via a distinctive and clear visual graph.
The Google Analytics service is provided, like most of the Google products, free. However, due to popular demand, and the heavy traffic in the Google server (like any new service being launched nowadays i.e. Google Page Creator), the service is shut down for invitees only. Although Google is not in a hurry to hand out invitations, any account member that made use of the system's abilities is a marketing tool that will pass that information forward to future clients of Google Analytics Dbase