We no longer use our phones for just texts and calls right?
That's why the Windows 7 Phone is capable of playing music, games, apps and other media. These all can be bought or downloaded free from the online Marketplace Zune!
You can get onto Zune via your Windows Phone, Xbox 360 or just on your PC Computer. You can use the Zune marketplace to move media and apps to AND FROM your windows 7 phone and all music can be bought from around the same price as you would purchase items off the digital Music Market Leaders ,Itunes. With the exception of the Zune pass which is available to anyone from 8.99/month and includes UNLIMITED MUSIC DOWNLOADS for as long as your subscription, this offer out values any other Digital Music Store on the Web. And With 11 million songs and the ability to stream music of you friends social profiles, Zune is the music marketplace to be using!
What is Zune Marketplace?
- It is an online store provided by Microsoft.
- It offers podcasts, videos, music, music videos, movie trailers and mobile applications.
- It can be accessed from PC(With the Zune software),Xbox 360 and Windows 7 Phones.
- Zune Pass is subscription service that costs $14.99/month and allows you to download any music content you want and keep it for as long as the subscription is paid, as soon as you stop paying for the pass, all downloaded products are gone. On top of this you can download and KEEP 10 songs per month.
- Zune has over 11 million songs in its Zune Marketplace library available for customers to buy.
- Zune Pass can be used on Xbox 360, windows 7 phone and PC so music can be streamed anywhere and any time.
- If you do not purchase Zune Pass you have to buy MS points, these do not match up to US dollars as 99 cent equals 79 points.
Why is Zune Marketplace better than Itunes?
- Both online stores gives the consumer the chance to buy TV shows, movies, videos, podcasts and applications on top of music.
- The Zune Marketplace has a better deal when it comes to the pricing of the music with the Zune Pass as this allows the customer to spend a very small amount ($14.99/month or £8.99/month) and get alot out of it. While when you use the online store Itunes, you get what you pay for and nothing more (although you get to keep the product forever.)
- Both online media stores have the ability to make a music playlist for the customer(Itunes has 'Itunes Genius' and Zune has 'SmartDJ'). Although, along side Zune Pass, SmartDJ stream a live playlist to your device off an album or song.
- With Zune Pass you can stream music off your friends social profiles to your device, this is a way to discover new music.
- They both have roughly the same prices on products(NOT including the Zune Pass)
- Unlike with an Ipod and Itunes, with Zune you can move downloaded media files between your handset and PC.