Modeling process and system is a combination of art and science that combines the intuition of engineers in the process of simulating actual data are available with a knowledge of design principles, the dynamics of the process, material strength, and analysis of safety, to produce a safe design and economically during the maid.
HYSYS is a program designed to simulate the process in a factory. By using this program, the calculations to design a complex process (as it involves a lot of formulas) and take a long time when done manually (by hand) can be quickly done.HYSYS was first developed by a company from France named HYPROTECH. HYSYS itself stands Hyphothetical System (system hypothesis).
Simulation of the process means to make a production process of a material into a process flow diagram (Process Flow Diagram) and calculate the mass balance and the balance of heat / energy in each of the equipment used.HYSYS can be used to design some new equipment at the factory or will be established (sizing) or evaluate the performance of an equipment at existing plants (rating).
HYSYS has advantages than the simulation programs of other processes. This program is interactive because it is directly input to tell what is lacking at the time of the user to design a process and also directly notify if there are errors that occur.Thus the program can be said to be user friendly or easy to use.
• Activity modeling the physical process / chemist using a process simulator.
• Process buble point they will be able to form a liquid, a gas dew point, vapor pressure of a liquid, gas processing, oil processing, heat transfer & hydraulic calculation.
• Process Simulator is the mathematical tools to model a process with mass & heat flow that is continuous from one operating unit to the other operating units.
• Process simulator uses the Numerical Analysis / Methods in mathematics solve the resulting equations.
Examples of Process Simulator
• PIPEPHASE - Hydraulic Calculation
• PIPESIM - Hydraulic Calculation
• OLGA - Hydraulic Calculation
• FLARENET - Hydraulic Calculation PIPENET - Hydraulic Calculation
Step by Step - Process Sim.
• Determine the components involved in the process simulation.
• Determine the Property Package that will be used - Peng Robinson, SRK (Soave Redlich Kwong).
• Determine the unit to be used - SI, Field (British) or combine.
• Solver is always active. Process Simulation preparation ready to begin.