inspired creative blog header
Blogger buddies would know how important the look of the header for a blog, no need to explain why only a clear header at least can be an indicator of the content of a blog. By looking at the display header only, visitors can usually guess the topics discussed on a blog in general.
Various display the header can be found at many sites with various knick-knacks in between there are even pictures that use Java Script and Flash program.
Usually the problems arise when we combine multiple images to be more attractive, not only in the header, but all images as either descriptive or mere decoration to add interest to the reader when reading an article. These problems include, color settings, image size, image file capacity, shadow (shadow), transparency and others.
All these problems can actually be solved with the help of image editor, Photoshop for example. In this post I will try to explain about how to create transparent images. Try my friend look at the picture at the top where the coins were on the bill but the blue background is still visible. In contrast to the picture below where the blue background is not visible, all done with a bit of Photoshop engineering. You can judge for yourself which one is better between the picture above.
Step by step how to create transparent images with Photoshop:
A. Prepare images to be made transparent.
2. Open the Photoshop program and then open the image.
3. Selection of images that needed it, then make a copy layer is selected.
4. Remove background image that has no background (transparent)
5. You can also add shadow (shadow) on the image to see a little picture real or as needed.
6. Save the image in PNG format, the way to the File menu, click Save For Web or (Ctrl + Alt + Shift + S) and then select PNG-24 option, click Save.
7. Transparent image with the extension or PNG file format was created selesi.
8. Ready to upload pictures to your blog or webite.
9. More details, please note the tutorial how to create transparent images via Video Tutorial.
A. Tuturial are using Photoshop 7, but of course could be a newer version of Photoshop. What is clear in principle remains the same.
2. Video Tutorial made by: Yuda Iparela
3. Background Music Arrangement by Anis Fahrunisa (JabarView.com)
4. Photo source: Free Photos For Your Blog
5. Download Video Tutorial (Sorry if a lot of popup ads when the current download for the video file I uploaded to Ziddu)