VLC media player is a product of VideoLAN group . Vlc media player is an universal media player which can play almost all type of audio and video file. The default or classic look of vlc media player is not so Good. So we like to use custom skins on the player to change its look to beautiful.here is the process to how can we apply a custom theme in vlc media player.
1. Download and install a Vlc media player.
2. To change its default look. We must need some of vlc media player skins. You can find various skins file here.
3. Download the theme file from there. and move the downloaded file to skins folder of vlc media player.
(i.e. "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\skins")(Note: The extension of vlc media player skin file is .vlt)
Now the actual change of theme process starts4. Now open or run the VLC media palyer.
5. Now click on "Tools" on Menu bar.
6. Now choose "Preference".
7. Now Preference window will be opened. Navigate to "Interface" tab.
8. Select "Use Custom skin".
9. Click on "choose" and browse to "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\skins" folder and select the skin that you want to use for your vlc media player.
10. Now click on "save".
11. It will ask a confirm message "The skin file already exits. Do you want to replace it?".
12. Just click on "Yes"
13. Now again click on "yes" and apply the changes.
14. Now close all the open windows and reboot your system.
15. After restart whenever you will open the vlc media player you will be able to see the custom skin.