Restore Photos, Videos, and Music missing in your memory card with the Card Recovery.
when you formatted the memory card so that you have a virus or lost
photos, videos, and your favorite music in the memory card?
if the data is a photo or video that have special memories, of course,
the moment it is difficult or even not be repeated again.
need to worry you can use Card Recovery. Card Recovery is a recovery
software range of media images, videos, and music that can be used on
your memory card.
Recovery will recover all the lost data, deleted, corrupted virus, and
the excess is able to be applied to a wide range of pictures and videos
and a wide range of memory cards.
Card Recovery able to recover memory card on Flash disks, digital cameras, mobile phones, or a variety of other media.
Although the size and features of this software is quite simple, this software has a very good performance and no doubt.
• Recover deleted photos from memory cards.
• Recover lost photos from memory cards.
• Recover photos from formatted memory cards.
• Recover photos from damaged, Unreadable or defective memory cards.
• Recover pictures from removable storage Including floppy disks, Zip disks etc..
• Recover images, audio / video, MP3/MP4 files from cellular phones, MP3 players, PDAs.
• Compact Flash card, CF card recovery.
• Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo recovery.
• Secure Digital card, SD card, miniSD, MicroSD, TransFlash memory card recovery.
• MultiMedia card, MMC card recovery.
• SmartMedia, SM card recovery.
• xD Picture card recovery.
• Micro Drive, MicroDrive recovery.
• Cellular phone, PDA, MP3 and MP4 player digital media recovery.
• Floppy disk, Zip disk digital image recovery.
• Photos Accidentally or intentionally deleted from memory cards.
• Photo loss due to formatting or "Delete All" operation.
• Memory card error or damage, or inaccessible memory card.
• Corruption due to the card being pulled out while your camera is on.
• Damage due to turning your camera off during a write / read process.
• Data corruption due to critical areas damage eg FAT, ROOT, BOOT area damage.
• Data loss due to using between different cameras / computers / devices.
• Other events that could cause damage to data.
Supported Photo Types
• Common Picture Formats: JPG JPEG TIF GIF TIF PNG BMP
• Common Video Formats: AVI MPG MPEG MOV ASF MP4
• Common Audio Formats: MP3 WAV
RAW Image Formats: Nikon NEF, Canon CRW and CR2, Kodak DCR, Konica
Minolta MRW, Fuji RAF, Sigma X3F, Pentax PEF, Sony SRF, Olympus ORF and
Supported Camera Brands
• Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic
• Fuji, Konica-Minolta, HP, Agfa, NEC, Imation, Sanyo, Epson, IBM, Goldstar
• LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, Kyocera, JVC, Leica, Phillips, Toshiba, SanDisk
• Chinon, Ricoh, Hitachi, Pentax, Kinon, Verbatim, Vivitar, Yashica, Argus, Lumix
• Polaroid, Sigma and almost all digital camera brands in the market.
Supported Flash Memory Card Manufacturers
• SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, Panasonic
• FujiFilm, Samsung, Canon, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, PRETEC, HITACHI
Olympus, SIMPLETECH, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices,
A-Data and almost all digital camera memory card brands in the market.