5 Tips to Make Safer Yahoo Mail Account
Some colleagues have asked after the post I published at gmail securing a previous post.
If tips for yahoo, there is not pak joko? what might be yahoo too safe, so do not need to be given tips hehe - Wiwit Yudiantara
Thank you. for this good article, hopefully the net can be wary of rogue hackers, for in yahoo how mas, what is the same or there are certain tricks. .- greetings thono
Tip-tipsnya there is a similar-similar to the secure email in gmail. Like for example, use passwords that are not easily guessed by using symbols. But there are some additional tips of the facilities provided in accordance with yahoo email. Let's just see the direct ...
1. Use the sign-in seal. Point to make sure if you go into a genuine Yahoo site. You can set the seal in the form of text or images. To activate it you can start by clicking on the link as shown below. then click on "Start Now" and you can set your seal. Each open mail.yahoo.com website, the seal will appear.
2. See the key signature. If you receive an email from yahoo for example-see the key signature. That means the email has been verified by DomainKeys. Means that the email came from yahoo.
3. Update your account information. Here after then you enter your password, you can add your yahoo email address else. This is useful if something unexpected happens in your yahoo email you, you can use any other additional yahoo email to secure your yahoo mail it back.
4. Change passwords. If you think there are others who use your email, you can immediately change your yahoo email password.
5. Your email recovery. if it turns out you forgot your yahoo email password, or maybe you forgot your yahoo Id, you can click here. and then select your problems for your data and then send it to your yahoo email address else. That's the point of having a yahoo email address more than one. So that when you forget your password, you can send it to another yahoo email address.
It is not difficult to make a yahoo email you more secure? You can practice right now.