Amway is a direct selling business organization. It uses network marketing to sell variety of goods related to health, skin care, baby care and home care. It also deals in electronic goods and purifiers. It was founded in 1959, by Jay Van Andel and Richard Devos. Since, this business belongs to network marketing domain, it covers the whole world while Ada, Michigan and United States are the main headquarters. We have mentioned some pros and cons in the Amway review below.
Pros of Amway
1. It offers a huge range of popular and useful products that deals in health care, home care, skin care, and jewelery.
2. There are many easy ways through which you can earn money using Amway. Not only you can earn commission by selling goods, but you can also generate revenue by sponsoring people to become independent business owner. You can earn 25% of your groups monthly income depending upon the performances and growth of your team.
Cons of Amway
1. Your success totally depends upon the amount of money that you are investing and time that you are devoting for this work. You need to be very patient while handling your clients in explaining them the benefit of using a particular range of product.
2. The distributor must have good communication skills and ability to explain product to the consumer. Sometimes even if the products are good but the lack of ability to explain leads to bad impression of the product. Unless and until the distributor has good communication skills, you don't have much of a chance in this business
3. Moreover, company is too old and its growth is stable, so it is quite risky to become the member of such organization since its momentum has stabilized and not much momentum is there.
If you are looking for even better ways of earning money, then check our top recommendation. These are our compilations of tried and tested methods of that you can earn money online.