1. Trustworthy. When he tells me he’s watching a movie with a friend, I don’t want to find out he’s at a bar with his ex. Literally, he should be worthy of my trust.
2. Loyal. He must be faithful. Honest and reliable and pledge his allegiance to making our relationship work.
3. Helpful. He should understand how hard I work, and I want to help me when I feel like I need help — even if it means extra work for him. He should do it out of the goodness of his heart, without me nagging him to death.
4. Friendly. Well, not overly friendly. Except with me. He must be cordial, if not friendly, to people who are important to me.
5. Courteous. He should be considerate and respectful of my feelings (i.e., try to help me get past my insecurities and minor jealousies).
6. Kind. And not just to animals. If I’m wearing an unflattering outfit, he can tell me honestly but diplomatically.
7. Obedient. If I need help and request it, he should at least try to acquiesce.
8. Cheerful. I want a boyfriend who can still smile after I’ve forgotten to change the kitty litter for a week!
9. Thrifty. He should be somewhere between leaving an ounce of milk in the carton and putting us into financial ruin with his extravagance.
10. Brave. He must kill all varmints/vermin who threaten my well-being and peace of mind. What I really want is a boyfriend who can face life’s adversities with me.
11. Clean. He must bathe and change clothes daily.
12. Reverent. He must believe in us, that we can and will be together for a lifetime
Maybe not all of these things can be capable for a man to do. But if he tries to be like these things, he'll come up to be one of the close to be perfect guy as the girls says.