Four Stage Makeup Durable
As women are busy and active, you definitely do not have much time to do touch-ups. You definitely want makeup that can last for a long time and not easily fade. Now, four steps you can try to make the makeup last from morning till evening.
- Choose a solid foundation, such as compact or two way foundation cake.
- Use wax paper by pressing on the facial area after wearing foundation. Wax paper works to absorb excess oil and avoid the risk of facial skin looks spotted during a sweat.
- To produce blushing hue and durable, use blush on the two different textures, ie creams and solid.
- Apply cream blush on the form first on the cheek area, then continue with a blush on solid coating on it. When the blush on the top layer began to fade, then the blush on the bottom layer remained.
Eyeliner and eyeshadow
- Eyes will look more 'alive' and 'sharper' by using eyeliner. To be durable and not easily fade, choose a type of waterproof eyeliner. Dab powder transparent (translucent powder) on it by using a small brush.
- So that the eyes seem more beautiful, do not forget to put eyeshadow. Ulaskan first foundation lightly and evenly on the eyelid. This will make skin look more uneven surface and color of a longer stick.