What are the most nutritious nuts?
Everyone is aware that nuts are very useful and very important element of a healthy diet. See what nuts are most useful for the body:
1. Peanuts - these nuts, though calorie, helps control weight, because suppress appetite. They have plenty of fiber and protein to help tackle hunger and keeping your body in shape.
2. Walnuts - daily consumption of 30 g walnuts helps reduce harmful cholesterol by 0.3 ed. walnuts contain much minerals, proteins, antioxidants, fiber and vitamins and makes them the healthiest nuts.
3. Almonds - they are suitable for regulating blood sugar, their consumption reduces the risk of developing diabetes. They have a high content of magnesium, which regulates blood sugar.
4. Walnut "bake" - this kind of American walnut helps fight colds and flu. It contains nearly one sixth of the recommended daily dose of zinc. This type of nut is important for the functioning of white blood cells that fight viruses.
5. Cashew - it has two times more iron than beef. Iron stimulates the activity of most enzymes in the body and is involved in the growth and formation energy. If a person does not have enough in your body, it will be constantly tired and can not focus on things.
6. Brazil nuts - it has the highest content of selenium, which helps protect against some cancers.
7. Pistachios - in two handfuls of pistachios has more potassium than a banana. Potassium is important because it helps to control blood pressure by reducing the effect of salt.