Search
×

Sign up

Use your Facebook account for quick registration

OR

Create a Shvoong account from scratch

Already a Member? Sign In!
×

Sign In

Sign in using your Facebook account

OR

Not a Member? Sign up!
×

Sign up

Use your Facebook account for quick registration

OR

Sign In

Sign in using your Facebook account

Shvoong Home>Lifestyle>Hobbies>Terrorism, Religion and Color! Review

Terrorism, Religion and Color!

Personal Experience Review   by:akn1961    
ª
 
Sikh extremism, Islamic terrorism then and now Hindu saffron terror or terrorism, perhaps the term is used most in the media it! The political for the benefit of those using the words you never thought these words of the society and country and society will affect the thinking of the class What will be your profit for which you "tag of terrorism" have served the country in the eyes of people living in other class what the image will become the class or religion, they probably just want to see your power or your Bank balance and TRP!
If we see the start of the Operation Blue Star in 1984 and after the assassination of largely as a result of the massacre of a small section had to walk on the path of terrorism, perhaps 1% to see if the number The remaining 99% had less social suffering of losing loved ones, in deep shock and upset and was desperate to get justice but putting the tag of terrorism on society and the Sikh insurgency came to be known! Stamp on society due to the suspicious eye on every Sikh came to be seen, 1984 were more than the last 26, Sikh militancy has now become part of history in the Sikh community but to date most cases the punishment did not dampen the more political was concerned!
Then came the Commission report came a period of 1988-1989 was implemented and the entire nation in the grip of reservation movement has come, the Board has resorted to answer and the country weights were based on religion, complete Every city in the grip of communal land was either sectarian or communal tensions was burning in the fire, in Sri Krishna Commission report clearly what kind of commander as a leader of his party and the violence spread directed! Then the new series began in the country that bombs architect was a famous smuggler and criminal, but why he was Muslim infuse more people in the same class, we immediately it was alleged "Islamic terrorism" or terrorism say started on the Muslim community to put terrorism, while terrorist tag probably .001% of Muslim society were too much now because "Islamic terrorism" was out on the name of every person, especially the younger suspect in the eye of did was to accept this religion! Here's one thing and then decorated Mumbai blasts accused got but is still roaming free, it is only because their political reached! Having achieved power, the not the same as the Ram temple is not remembered, nor Section 370 of the Code of Conduct to remove all movement so it was just the chair?
Saffron is now getting to hear new words or Hindu terrorism, as in the Newspaper's owner in jail, a Muslim young man serving in influenced by how to confess has made some radical wing in the to take revenge on the etc. targeted locations! Now if you all saw the number of the total number of Hindu society, about 0.0001 percent too much so maybe it will be seen, again how this terrorism or Hindu religion can add saffron!
Finally now you can get out of sincere religious feelings of the three way analysis of terrorism will then see all three of almost 99.99% share of society in some way involved in terrorism, but rather the victim and to take a time stamp like the way passes from you how the whole class or religion can add to terrorism, terrorism, religion is the base of connecting to you! Hindu terrorism on one side where some people find the noise is there another team Islamic terrorist terrorism is not tired of the slogan shouting, just honestly do think both are wrong, what both countries are the same harm? Such a stain on society by putting you in other people are offering her what image? The logo of the social circle is limited to his own class through it just media and Newspaper will assess the image of the second class, confidence in the country is making the Why? Why is bypassing the best and harmony in came to see how the same boundary in the temple, mosque, along with the (get tots on the square) and worship and prayer at both places are having the time to have time imam and priest Let's not sit and talk with Muslims in their worship, nor is the difference having them bearded Imam Sahib is visible in a terrorist nor a is visible in the mosque nor pollute their mosque am! It is our culture Terrorism and only terrorism, it is neither Islamic nor Sikhs are not Hindu,

Published: January 22, 2011   
Please Rate this Review : 1 2 3 4 5
Translate Send Link Print
X

.