Soto Madura is one of the traditional cuisine of Indonesia. Is an authentic recipe of the Maduranese. Madura itself is a region in Indonesia which is located on the north island of Bali. There are two famous food of this region of Sate Madura and Soto Madura. Soto Madura savory and light taste. The recipe is not too complex, just a few spices, meat, and salt. Indonesia's own spices are now widely sold in supermarkets. Indonesian Presley can be replaced with ordinary presley. My suggestion is select meat that is still fresh for the resulting broth can be tasty, and maximal.
500 gr beef or internals
100 gr bean sprouts
80 gr rice noodles
60 gr Indonesian parsley
60 gr scallions
60 gr ginger
salt and pepper
* Boil meat until done. Drain and cut into bite-sized slices.
* Remove the tails of bean sprouts, boil until half done
* Boil rice noodles separately
* Keep these in separate plates
* Cut Indonesian parsley and scallions
* Grind shallots, and brown it for a little bit
* Skin and cut ginger
* Make beef stock using beef bones boiled in water for about an hour. Remove bones, and put in salt, pepper, ginger, and shallots.
* Serve the soto by putting the beef, bean sprouts, noodles into a bowl. Pour soup into it.
* Sprinkle with Indonesian parsley and scallions.
Serve warm with hot rice.its more delicious if eaten with fried tempeh and fried tofu.