Many people have to know about Japanese Flowers, some of Japanese Flowers have bautiful appearance.
The Japanese people have numerous flower gardens and parks, the art of flower arrangement (Ikebana), and sometimes these beautiful flowers are used for decoration.
- Japanese Sunflower, Flower heads about 10-15 cm diameter producing yellow, daisy-like flowers.
- White Egret Orchid, is a hardy perennial small tree growing 12-15 inches tall. Each slender stem produces up to 2 or 3 fragrant, pure white flowers that resembles and Egret in flight that will flourish for about a month.
- Purple-flower-rape, Flowers are large, purple and bloom in late spring to early summer.
- Japanese Wood Poppy , The flowers are solitary, cup-shaped bright yellow 3.5-5 cm across. It blooms in Late Spring/Early Summer.
- Maiden Lily, The pale pink, trumpet-shaped flower grows from bulbs and blooms from mid-spring to early summer.
- Himalayan Blue Poppy, Flowers are large with delicate petals deep blue color. Himalayan Blue poppies bloom in early and mid summer.
- Japanese Magnolia, The showy flowers with varying shades of white, pink or purple color bloom abundantly at the onset of spring.
- Hall crabapple, The fragrant pink flowers bloom in May.
- Japanese Azalea, Flowers come in variety of colors such as white, purple, bright yellow, pink, gold, red-orange, orange, and coral/apricot. The flowers bloom from early April to mid-June.
- Cherry Blossoms, Flowers are almost pure white with rich pink petals that abundantly blooms during the arrival of spring (April).
you can see the photos, and more detailed info at this link