Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples. Acne is a highly complicated and variable form of skin infection. Acne is not just a problem for teenagers, it can affect people from ages 10 through 40. It is most common during adolescence, affecting more than 85% of teenagers, but not infrequently also continues into adulthood. There are many misconceptions and myths about acne. Several factors are known to be linked to acnesuch as family history ,hormonal activity, such as menstrual cycles and puberty ,stress, through increased output of hormones from the adrenal (stress) glands, hyperactive sebaceous glands.
Herbs can be used to treat acne both internally and externally, and some combination of the two will be the most effective in clearing your skin. Acne herbal remedies are gentler on your skin and face. Tea tree oil is also extremely effective, and can be found in most health food stores. Dilute in the same manner as the lavender oil, or one drop to the lavender mixture to kill bacteria and cleanse the skin. Eating vitamin C can also help to improve the quality of your skin. Apply fresh lime juice mixed with a half glass of boiled milk for treating pimples, blackheads and cracked skin. Drink a glass of wheat grass juice daily to remove acne. Unboiled milk mixed with gram flour has been proved effective for the daily wash of acne skin. Mix natural yogurt and fine oatmeal to a thick paste, apply and leave to dry. Wash the face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Herbal Remedies Acne Tips
1. Tea tree oil is also extremely effective.
2. A raw potato is an ideal acne remedy, especially for whiteheads.
3. The orange peel is valuable in the treatment of acne.
4. Drink a glass of wheat grass juice daily to remove acne.
5. Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne.
6. Eating vitamin C can also help to improve the quality of your skin.
7. Vitamin E is also important to prevent scarring from acne and removing old scars.
8. Dilute in the same manner as the lavender oil.
9. Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves in water.