Sleep is vital to humans and lose can be dangerous.
Unfortunately, sleep problems are very common. Therefore the reduction in order not to deprive an essential element for our physical and mental state: sleep.
First, the main types of sleep ...
According to the classifications, sleep disorders are divided into dysomnies (abnormal quantity, quality or time of sleep), with insomnia, hypersomnia and disorders of sleep-wake rhythm, and parasomnies (dysfunctions of sleep stages sleep and wakefulness in part).
Sometimes to avoid nights banches it is sufficient to follow good sleep hygiene. But how to practice?
Here are 10 simple rules of sleep hygiene that will help you have a healthy and restorative sleep:
1. If you have trouble sleeping at night, leave your bed and perform a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable. Do not go back to bed only when you feel tired;
2. Avoid drinks containing vitamin C, caffeine and alcohol, and limit consumption of nicotine at least 2 hours before going to bed;
3. Do not dine heavily at night. Do not drink too much fluid at night, not having to go to the bathroom several times during the night;
NB: Do not eat chocolate and sweets before going to bed (it gives energy).
4. Regular physical activity during the day (at least 3-4 hours before bedtime) will give your body the physical need for better sleep;
5. Gradually reduce the intellectual and physical activity before going to sleep;
6. It is better to lie down and stand at the same time each evening;
7. Develop a sleep ritual: the monotony promotes sleep;
8. Avoid sleeping pills;
9. Avoid napping during the day - it program sleep at night;
10. Provide your bedroom: You must have a nice bed, the room must be dark and quiet.
The poor quality of sleep can cause a lot of everyday problems as irritability, bad mood, inability to work, eyes piercing, back pain ... and it's just the beginning. Change your lifestyle you will often have a good sleep. Otherwise it is best to consult your doctor.