We all have difficult times when we can not sleep. After these periods, there are often signs of fatigue as the eyes piercing or back pain. You feel very tired, irritable, moody. It's hard to stay focused and morose air. Nothing is more precious than the natural and restorative sleep to find serenity, well-being and health .... then the big question is:
What can we cope with insomnia?
The causes of insomnia are many: psychological causes, bad health habits, somatic and / or environmental ... Before applying medication to your doctor to counter insomnia, here are some more natural suggestions:
- Avoid statements anxious and depressed or small depression because they are the leading causes of disturbed sleep;
- Avoid stimulants after 18 hours: coffee, tea, vitamin C, cola ...
- Avoid too hearty dishes, cooked fats and alcohol;
- Stop smoking for at least 2 hours before going to bed;
- Avoid long naps during the day (very short naps are not a problem);
- Do regular physical activity, but avoid the sport after 18 hours because it stimulates the body;
- Reserve the bedroom just to sleep (or love), but neither watch television nor read (apart from a few pages);
- Maintain schedules rise and setting regular;
Once awake in the morning, very early, get up and start his day;
- Do not use sleep medicines without consulting a doctor. Taking these drugs must be on a short duration, maximum one month because it can disrupt sleep and lead to dependence.
There are several ways to treat insomnia naturally. Very often it is enough to find your sleeping habits. But remember that the length and organization of sleep varies throughout life. If the problems persist you should consult your doctor.