People who are concerned about the pesticides those in traditional treatments may be well interested in a head lice home remedy. Options those include white vinegar, tea tree oil and top oil-based products all such as mayonnaise and olive oil for this disease. Pesticide-free treatments are therefore also available over-the-counter. Home remedies can be just as much effective treatment as traditional methods for head lice. Your healthcare provider thoroughly can help you determine for which one is best for you.
Head lice are a familiar problem coexist to most doctors but particularly to general practitioners and those who have children. Ten of the 17 responses go to Dodd's editorial were from doctors and all but four that were from the United Kingdom. 1 2 Many respondents ardently described the strategies that had worked for their children well most favouring variations on the theme of wet combing a good strategy deemed ineffective in the editorial.
- Prepare a nice mixture by adding egg yolk, vinegar and lemon juice. Take egg yolk of 2 eggs and add 2-3 tablespoon of vinegar and then equal amount of lemon juice into it. Mix it also well and apply on the scalp. Allow it to dry for around 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. It is also a superior home remedy for head lice.
- Lemon juice is always an effective home remedy for treating head lice and dandruff treatment. Take 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice and make garlic paste each and mix them. Apply this mixture all over the scalp and allow it to dry around for 25-30 minutes. Wash your hair in cold water and then rinse off the all dirt, dust, etc.
- Vinegar is also effective useful in removing head lice. Take 3-4 tablespoon of vinegar then add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and garlic paste. Mix it well and so apply it on the scalp. Allow it to dry for 2 hours and afterward wash it off. Do this 3-4 times a month.
- Olive oil is one popular very useful in killing head lice. Apply olive oil on your hair and then cover it with a plastic bag. Keep it overnight even later with the help of lice comb take out all the head lice. Repeat this after every 10 days. It is really very easy and effective way to get rid of head lice.
- Almond is another better useful home remedy for head lice. Soak 10-12 almonds in water and then make its paste. Add 3-4 tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Apply this mixture all over your scalp, and after it allow it to dry for 1-2 hours. Wash hair with cold water.