The liver manufacture as well as secrets bile in order to absorb fat-soluble nutrients and remove poisonous substances purifies the blood, filters bacteria, end toxins, antibodies-antigens and other. Our livers perform as blood banks for twenty to thirty percent of your body's blood, manufacturing blood clotting agents in addition to blood proteins, metabolizing and storing hormones, and even controlling triglycerides, cholesterol, different blood fats, with body fat levels.
Liver Care: -
1. To have a healthy liver you have to have a healthy life style, moderate exercises, nourishing diet, avoiding food in unhygienic conditions to avoid illness like viral hepatitis or jaundice.
2. Alcohol is injurious to liver and is responsible for a condition called fatty liver in young adults so complete avoidance of alcohol is mandatory for a healthy liver.
3. As liver helps in excretion of drugs, long term intake of medicines like pain killers can be injurious to liver and so over the counter medicines without prescription from doctors should be avoided.
Healthy Liver Diet:-
Vitamin A: - Foods rich in vitamin A include liver, sweet potatoes, carrots, milk, egg yolks and mozzarella cheese.
Vitamin E: - This is found in almonds, in many oils including safflower, corn and soybean oils, and also found in mangos, nuts, broccoli and other foods.
Vitamin C: - This can be found in abundance in citrus fruits (lemons, oranges etc.), cereals, poultry and fish.
Whole Grains: - Consider switching your current menu to include whole grain foods, such as 100 percent whole grain breads, brown rice, quinoa, barley and oatmeal. The Mayo Clinic lists alternatives to refined grains and stresses that, "whole grains haven't had their bran and germ removed by milling, making them better sources of fiber" than refined grains.
Home remedies for liver care: -
• Make a mixture of vegetable juice like spinach vegetable and carrot in the same amount and take a glass of this juice everyday for at least 3-4 weeks.
• Take a roots of dandelion and boil it in a glass of water for 10 minutes, after drink its.
• Make a juice of 2 raw oranges and take it one time in a day for a one week.
• Make a mixture of some roasted cumin seeds to a glass of buttermilk with a little salt and drink it early in the morning.
• Make a mixture of a 1 tbs. of lime juice with papaya seeds extract and take it one time in a day.
Herbal remedies for liver care
• you can take herbal solution for licorice.
• Take Indian aloe because it stimulates the liver into carrying out its functions normally.
Tips for liver care: -
• You can take a vitamin E.
• Do not drink an alcohol and tea.
• Do regular exercise and yoga.
• Excess sugar and salt in your diet are avoided.