It is in fact important to maintain a good balance between rest (which will reduce inflammation in body ) and moderate exercise (which will further relieve stiffness and weakness). Studies have although suggested that even as little as 3 hours of physical therapy that so over 6 weeks will help people with RA, and that these benefits are sustained.
The main goal of exercise is to:
* Maintain a large range of motion
* Increase strength, endurance, and mobility
* Improve general health overall
* Promote well-being
In general doctors although recommend some following approaches:
* Start with a few easiest exercises, stretching and tensing of the joints all without movement.
* Next attempt for mild strength training.
* The next step further is to wider try aerobic exercises. These further include walking, dancing, or swimming, mainly in heated pools. Avoid those heavy impact exercises as such as running, downhill skiing, and jumping.
* Tai chi, which uses graceful and slow sweeping movements, is an excellent method for combining stretching and range-of-motion exercises there with relaxation techniques. It may be of mainly value for elderly patients with RA.
A common -sense approach to exercise is the best guide:
* If exercise is causing from sharp pain, stop immediately.
* If lesser aches and pains continue even for more than 2 hours afterwards then try a lighter exercise program for a while.
* Using large joints instead of small ones for ordinary tasks thus can help relieve pressure, for instance, closing a door with the hip or that pushing buttons with the palm of the hand.
Many patients with RA try dietary approaches those such as fasting, vegan diets, or eliminating specific foods, that seem to worsen RA symptoms. There is little some s cientific evidence to support these approaches but some patients report anecdotally all that they are helpful.
In recent years, a number of studies have already suggested that the omega-3 fatty acids contained in fish oil may have anti-inflammatory properties really useful for RA joint pain relief. The best source of fish oil is through increased consumption of fatty fish those such as salmon, mackerel, and herring. Fish oil supplements are another option, but they may so interact with certain medications. If you are thinking of trying fish oil supplements then talk to your doctor first.
Miscellaneous Supportive Treatments
Various ointments by including Ben Gay and capsaicin (a cream that further use the active ingredient in chilli peppers), may help to soothe painful joints.
Orthotic devices are better specialized braces and splints that support and help align joints. Many such devices made from a wide variety of light materials are available and can be really very helpful when worn properly.
Read for more <a href="http://www.herbalcureindia.com/arthritis-remedy/arthritis-tablets.html">Home Remedies for Arthritis Pain</a> and <a href="http://www.herbalcureindia.com/products/laxa-tea.htm">Arthritis Pain Relief</a>