Diabetes is a confusion that affect the way your body uses food for power. Normally, the sugar you take in is assimilate and busted down to a easy sugar, known as glucose. The glucose then circulates in your blood where it wait to enter cells to be used as firewood Insulin, a hormone twisted by the pancreas, helps travel the glucose hooked on cells. A vigorous pancreas adjusts the sum of insulin based on the point of glucose. But, if you have diabetes, this track breaks down, and blood sugar levels develop into too tall.0
Causes of Diabetes
• Hereditary or Inherited Traits : It is strongly believed that due to some genes which passes from one generation to another, a person can inherit diabetes. It depends upon closeness of blood relationship as mother is diabetic, the risk is 2 to 3%, father is diabetic, the risk is more than the previous case and if both the parents are diabetic, the child has much greater risk for diabetes.
• Age: bigger age is a object which gives more option than in younger age. This disease may occur at any age, but 80% of cases occur after 50 year, incidences increase with the age factor.
• Poor Diet (Malnutrition Related Diabetes) : offensive nutrition, short protein and fiber eating, high intake of refined products are the likely reason for increasing diabetes.
• Obesity and Fat Distribution : Being overweight means increased insulin resistance, that is if body fat is more than 30%, BMI 25+, waist grith 35 inches in women or 40 inches in males.
Symptoms of Diabetes
1. Voracious thirst and excessive fluid intake (medically termed as Polydipsia)
2. Increased hunger / appetite (Polyphagia) and craving for sugar
3. Excessive urination and frequent trips to toilet - (Polyuria) - especially at ni
4. Exhaustion / tiredness with tremours
5. Sleeplessness or disturbed sleep
6. Lack of concentration, confused mind, memory loss & irritability
7. Vague pain / cramps
8. Numbness and tingling sensation in extremities or in any parts
9. Burning feet / hands
10. Sweet smelly urine
11. Dryness of skin (with or without itch) and mucous membrane (example - dryness of mouth
Treatment of Diabetes
• If the patient is obese and has had difficulty losing weight on their own, talk to a healthcare provider. He or she can suggest a dietitian or a weight change syllabus to help the patient reach a aim.
• Eat a dependable, healthy-balanced diet that is tall in fiber, low in flooded fat, and small in concerted sweets.
• A steady diet that includes about the same number of calories at about the same times of day helps the healthcare bringer fix the correct amount of medicine or insulin.
Home Remedies of Diabetes
- Avoid eating starchy foodstuffs as they are not easily digestible.
- Take a smaller amount of oil in your food.
- pass up coffee, sugar, refined flour and alcohol.
- Do not catch grave meals. Eat little meals as the foods are simply digestible and are superior for the health of diabetics.
- catch small fat diet and eat vegetables like spinach, cucumber.
- Eat fruits and milk harvest in the vein of cheese.
- subsist a stress at no cost life. Stress will exacerbate the environment
- check eating of mutton and overload salt in your meal. This will help in scheming your body weight and diabetes.
- It is advised to eat harsh herbs like harsh gourd and fenugreek. They are brilliant harsh herbs for diabetic patients.