Women who wear the burden of manifold roles like wife, mother and corporate official will find it really hard to find some time to do their make up each morning.
There are some beauty tips you can go after in well under five minutes.
Be prepared for a total makeover as we unveil the internal world of true beauty dispensing tips and advice on every aspect of beauty right from home-based remedy to beauty parade secrets.
Our free tips and advice will work whether your skin is Asian, African American, Indian, or a light skin texture.
The free beauty tips, guidance and secrets limited here are for the mature woman as well as the teen girl still facing the trials of acne.
Beauty Tips for Teen Girls
1. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day to keep your skin moisturized.
2. Eat nutritious and evenhanded foods to supply an adequate amount vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin C to your skin.
3. Drink a glass of water varied with honey to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
4. Skin massage with milk and saffron helps keep your skin moisturized and smooth.
5. Keep the room temperature mild to prevent your skin from drying.
6. Bathe with lukewarm water and mild soaps. Do not take a hot water shower as it causes your skin to go red and become dry.
7. After a bath, do not dry your hide with towel. Instead with a soft, gentle towel pat dry your skin.
Beauty Tips for Face
1 ake 1 tbsp of un-boiled milk, dip a little pad of cotton wool in this and rub on the face gently. Use circular movements, use upward strokes on the neck area. Leave this on for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water.
2 ake a thick slice of cucumber. Don't peel the slice, rub in a spherical motion all over the face and neck areas. Wash after 15 minutes.
3 alve a tomato, gently rub over face and neck and wash after 15 minutes.
Home Remedies for Beauty Skin
1. Putting a drop of rose water into each eye just before you sleep can also refresh you eyes.
2. To prevent your lips from chapping, use hot water fermentation on your lips and then apply a mixture of vaseline and honey. Apply this mixture about three times a week.
3. To prevent your lips from ventilation you can use a ground mixture or rose petals and milk butter.
4. To delay age spots on your hand, use a part of lemon and rub all over your hand, before washing. This will delay onset of age-spots.
5. If you have no time to clean your hair before going out, then brush 1 tablespoon of talcum powder or corn flour from end to end your hair.
Try this out first when you are not in hurry to make sure that it works the way you want.
6. To prevent hair loss you ought to have a biotin rich drink. Blend bananas with honey, yogurt and short fat milk. Drink this for a few weeks.