Neem needs no foreword in today's world. A very well-known herb of India with worldwide fame and have magical property known for its amazing medicinal values from past 5000 years. Neem is recognized as free tree of India as it is found almost all over in India.
It is considered as a magic tree, which has property that not only relieves but also cures from illness.
The benefits and value of neem (Azadirachta indica) tree and all its parts, do not require any introduction.
Their uses in curative and stop many diseases not only in humans but also in animals have been documented to mankind for long.
Epidermis is the outer most layer of the skin and is the part of the skin, which is visible with our normal eyes.
This layer of skin keeps on produce new cells, as 30000 to 40000 cells are lost each minute.
It contains a very imperative content name melalin that is a very talk about things now a days.
Our Healthy Being Stores carries TheraNeem skin products and I decided to start using them in my natural skin care routine.
I've been amazed by the touch and look of my skin and determined to find out the significant benefits behind this obscure produce that reaches beyond skin care.
Benefits of Neem
1. Neem has anti bacterial, anti parasitic, anti fungal, anti protozoal and anti viral property, which means it provide defense from almost all microorganisms.
2. Applying neem in the form of fine particles or oil on outside cuts or wounds has outstanding results. It fights off all kinds of germs and enable in the easy upturn of the exaggerated area.
3. It is very ordinary to take bath in water that has neem leaves additional to it. It has medicinal property and gets rid of all the germs that may be prosperous on our bodies.
4. Neem powder or oil is very effectual in relieving us of skin ailment such as eczema, acne, skin allergy, rashes, itch, ringworms, etc.
5. Neem water is very capable when used to treat injuries cause due to burns. It heals up skin fast and prevents the creation of any kind of an allergy or infection.
6. Neem oil, when used as a alternate for hair oil, provides amazing results. It prevents hair from graying and also effectual in treating dandruff, lice and hair fall.
Neem Benefits for Skin
Neem oil as well as neem leaves are exceptional for dry skin. These cure the dryness of the skin.
Neem cures eczema and this has been proved through researches as well. The affected area can be treated with neem leaf extract.
This gives relief to the patients. Itching and redness of the eczema can be treated by applying neem oil and by using shampoo and entertainment in installments contain neem extract.
Acne is another very common skin problem that are more common in girls than boys. So curing acne is another neem benefit. It also lessen the associated inflammation.
Dry skin, itchy skin, dandruff, wrinkle and itchy scalps can also be cured easily with neem.