How Stress Affects Our Health:
You may be a respectable person in your working area and have to work 10-12 hours a day, or you may be a doctor and not getting a second for your own life. Whatever the case may be, your over-strenuous work and uprising stress may push you into the danger zone. Extra burden of work may prove fatal towards our health. It acts indirectly upon the tissues and nerves of our brain. With the continuous over burden of work, the brain tissues and nerves become pressurized and hyperactive for a long time, leading to decay of our brainpower.
Some Ways to Calm down Yourself:
Possibly, you are trying to find a way to overcome this problem. Here is some help in your path (more unique relaxation techniques at the link below this article)-
· Keep your works away for a specific time period in a day or a specific day in a week.
· Find out some ways to calm yourself. It may be yoga, meditation, listening to mild music etc. ie, whatever you like to do.
· Try to resolve the negetive parts of your work environment.
· Consult your problems with your friends or your parents. Often they give useful advice.
· Plan your work schedule skillfully so that you can manage some time for your own.
The above procedures should give you some help to nock off your stress. Wish you best of luck in this regard.