How to beat the nervousness in traffic, a condition that plagues millions of people every day in big cities.
Jams gigantic, deafening horns, discussions that lead drivers to a single destination: the crisis of nerve. This scenario worries troubled much of millions of drivers who face a real war of nerves on the streets of big cities.
Experts are unanimous: facing traffic all day for hours on end is a step in the onset of stress.
The driver needs to pay attention to the track conditions, weather, with the vehicle and pedestrians.
Not to mention the risk of robbery and actions of vandals. The picture becomes more critical in cities like Sao Paulo, where the anguish on the streets and avenues become routine. Traffic jams that reach 120 kilometers between the 17 and 20 hours.
In this framework come into the personality and situation of each driver. If it is full of concern, it is possible that celebrates the first hurdle, a closed abruptly, for example. Besides jeopardizing their own health, you download the rage in others. The lack of patience of the people and the fear of discussions in the streets were reasons that have made many drivers stop driving.
Tips on how to divert the nervousness and anxiety to overcome:
• Go out in advance.
• Check your psychological health before leaving. If you are very nervous, do not think twice, go by taxi, bus, capacity, subway ride or ask someone.
• The music in some cases help, but others can make you more tired. Take a look at what situation fits you before you turn on the sound.
• If you can, turn the air conditioning.
• Get real mental vacation to expensive. Try to think only good things. Planning your next holiday or weekend is a great strategy.
• Prepare yourself psychologically to face the traffic jams.
• I do the following breathing exercise to calm: inspire tensing all the muscles. Hold the air for a second and then release it by mouth, by relaxing the muscles.
It is difficult to escape the urban buzz, but simple actions can thwart stress.