Easy tips to keep Fit, Beautiful and Sexy While Pregnant
No matter how big your belly while pregnant. To be sure if your body makes you look fit, beautiful and sexy during pregnancy. Pregnant obviously not be an obstacle to perform gestures. But it makes pregnant condition your motion becomes more limited. Among other things that can be done when a pregnant woman is gymnastics.
Gymnastics prenatal instead recommended during pregnancy because it proved a lot of benefits. In addition to circulation and oxygen supply, prenatal exercise is also beneficial to tighten and form parts of the body such as hands and feet. Not only is that prenatal exercise also able to facilitate delivery.
1.Gymnastics with a tool
One prenatal exercise variations you can do is to use tools, such as a weight (dumbbell) and chairs. Just a note, if you have never trained with weights, start without using a dumbbell before, but enough with your own body weight. Gradually, light weight can be added, such as beverage bottles containing 300 ml. When you are better prepared, you can perform the movement with the aid of a chair and dumbbell. Dumbbell weight recommended is 1 / 2 and 1 kg. Gymnastics aims to strengthen the muscles of the arms, legs and stomach. By doing a variety of exercise, your pregnancy was going well, and the arms, legs and abdomen was seen racing. You will appear more vibrant during pregnancy. Do this exercise 3 times a week. Do not forget, before doing the heating, for example by walking for 5-10 minutes and rotate the neck and shoulders for 10-15 minutes. Each of these movements can be repeated 15 times and done in 2 sets with one minute breaks between each set. After the exercise is complete, do the cooling down with stretching (stretching) on the arm and leg back.
2. Fixed Consultation
Any light as prenatal exercise movement you do, you should still consult your doctor before you do the content. However, to do this exercise required a healthy body condition. Therefore, stop the exercise if you experience headache, fever, pain, bleeding, cramps, and Odem (swelling).
3.Movement - Movement Gymnastics and Your Baby
- Foot sweep. Use the chair as a tool. Standing on the right side of the chair, use your right hand to grip the back of the chair and put your left hand carried. weight rests on the right foot. Raise your left leg slightly and promote future. Then stretch the abdominal muscles. Without playing the hip and shoulder, left leg like a sweeping motion (from left to right). Return to starting position, repeat the second set. When finished do with your right leg.
Benefits: Strengthens your pelvic muscles are loose and expanding in order to prepare for childbirth.
- The ballet dancer. Stay in the first movement's position, bend your left knee up against his right leg calf. Straighten your shoulders and hips, while the abdomen and stretch your left leg toward the back until the butt muscles seemed interested. Do it 2 times (2 sets) and replace it with the other leg.
Benefits: Strengthens the muscles of legs and buttocks as well as balancing the body due to the growing belly. Benefits: Strengthens the muscles of legs and buttocks as well as balancing the body due to the growing belly.
- Playing with my stomach and shoulders. Stand up and stretch your legs, put his hands on hips. Then bend both legs to a sitting position. stomach pull toward your spine, hold for a while. Then the legs straightened out so that the body upright. Lift your buttocks until his muscles feel interested.
Benefits: To strengthen the lower body muscles and keep the "strength" thighs and buttocks. Especially for the third trimester should be hand held on to a chair for balance. Benefits: To strengthen the lower body muscles and keep the "strength" thighs and buttocks. Especially for the third trimester should be hand held on to a chair for balance.
- Prepare a dumbbell and lift. Sitting in a chair with feet to the floor. Bend your knees and lean back in his chair. Hold the dumbbell with both hands and lift the upright, then bend your elbows right hand with the dumbbell behind your head. Perform this movement with a stomach stretch and raised shoulders down. Then, straighten your arms upwards, holding a dumbbell with fixed. Now bend your elbows, then straighten your back to the head.
Benefits: This trice muscles are located at the bottom of the upper arm. Pregnant women second and third trimester is recommended to use a pillow to prop your back.
4. " Fly like a bird ". Stand with your legs open as wide as shoulders. Bend both knees slightly, his hands are beside body. Hold the dumbbell with your palms toward the body. Repeat abdominal stretch. Next, lift your hands in line with the shoulders and bend your elbows slightly. Get down and raise your hands slowly.
5.Dumbbel swing. Sitting on the edge of a chair, bend your knees and feet flat on the floor. Hold dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing forward. Both arms were at his sides with a slightly stretched position. Not in a position elbow "locked", but slightly bent. stretch the stomach and lower the shoulders up. Then bend one elbow and take it to the shoulder. Repeat on the other hand.