Some general advice for buying green tea
• The latest green tea can be found in stores with high turnover.
• As it is for food and foodstuffs, even green tea is the price benchmark for quality.
• In particular, the fine high tea can often untrained language mistake. Therefore, we should buy the expensive tea only when we have a taste of green tea come due. The higher price of high-grade teas are somewhat comparing that green tea can infuse multiple times.
• Green tea is high quality and have an intense uniform green color. Not contain brown straw dry leaves. Smell must be pleasant, it can be grass.
• For a start, it is best to buy only small quantities of green tea. Not only that less loaded wallet, but will also buy several different kinds and try them. It is recommended to come to the right and desire to be able to choose their favorite variety.
• The best flavor of the tea in tightly sealed jars or small welded airtight bags, and long-term storage after purchase, we should avoid - and suffers the tea flavor fades.
• Cute tea bowl that not only pleases the eye, but the best protection against loss of tea flavor. The best containers are made of sheet metal, porcelain or ceramic, but must have well-closing lid. There are also special containers that have little in the cap of a vent, designed for sensitive oxygenating tea leaves. Available are also special tea canisters with some other, internal cap. It is also possible to put the boxes in the main tea simply an airtight container, which typically receive when purchasing and it is possible to use tea again tightly closed.
• green tea still a beginner should particularly focus on the stronger types of green tea that can withstand a minor error in the preparation. However, we must ensure the most accurate procedure, or poor preparation of green tea causes bitter-tasting substances, which may significantly affect the taste.