Alternative medicine is at the beginning viewed cynically by health experts because it is not supported by medical research. However, after seeing the fact that many patients are cured through alternative medicine after being unable to be cured by chemical drugs, they were ultimately interested in doing medical research on this alternative treatment.
Alternative medicine in general is divided into several categories, namely :
1. Traditional Ingredients
* In general is to increase body resistance to disease.
* The effectiveness of this traditional herb against the disease depends on the environment in which plants were grown ingredients and how to treat them.
* Consume on a regular basis according to the dose and the recommended time period.
2. Psychological Treatment
* Stabilize the balance of body, soul, mind and spiritual life.
* Yoga, prayer, hypnosis, though breathing, music therapy, aromatherapy are some examples of psychological treatment.
* Reduce the side effects of chemical drugs, improve the effectiveness of medical treatment, and accelerate the healing process.
3. Diet and Nutrition
* Change the wrong diet to a healthy diet.
* Consultation with a doctor or a nutritionist about what foods to avoid and what to eat.
4. Vitamins, Minerals, and Food Supplement
* Taking vitamins, minerals, and food supplements in accordance with the needs of the body.
This alternative treatment would be more effective if implemented in conjunction with medical treatment, provided the appropriate holding on fourth and 1 alert, the appropriate indication, appropriate medication, right dose, right patient, and be wary of side effects.