Did you know? Lemons are one of the strongest nature's remedy for all sorts of blemishes...whether internal or external. For internal it is revered to relieve constipation and lime disease. For external, it simply makes you beautiful. How you use it is up to you, you can put it in water, apply it directly to skin, or just drink the juice. However, this website article recommends applying it to hot water. The author also writes that drinking the juice directly burns the teeth's enamel, which is true. However, she fails to explain why, like she did with the rest of her article. She was able to write her article in great clarity and confirmation, but not enough detail. That is the only stigma, but the rest is flawless and appealing. In the author's article, she writes of 10 of lemon's great benefits:
- Hot Lemon Water Boosts immunity- Due to potassium.
- Balances skin- Does have citric acid but it is quickly metabolized
- High in Fiber- Pectin, makes you skinnier.
- Aids with Digestion- Encourages liver bile
- Diuretic- Helps urination thus purifying it
- Clears Skin- Vitamin C's benefits
- Freshens Breath- Kills mouth's bacterium with acidity
- Relives Respiration Problems- Helps rid of infections
- Keeps you "zen"- Reduces stress with VC
- Helps clear habits of Coffee- unexplained, self exp.
Writing of these 10 benefits, I assume some were from personal experience. I believe her though, she makes the writing seem simplistic and with a main objective of sharing her virtue on the topic of lemon's benefits: Hot Lemon Water. I recommend reading the rest, it is well worth finding out more about lemon's benefits.
To find out more health benefits and info. visit my blog via http://healthfeelyou.blogspot.com and there you will be satisfied.