What is the cause of puffy eyes? - Frequently this is a bad heredity. Between the eyelid skin and subcutaneous tissue is delicate membrane that may be - thicker or - thin. Tapering membrane leads to the formation of small holes, through which adipose tissue. As a result, form bags under the eyes. If heritage is tapered membrane, the tendency towards the emergence of pockets increases.
heredity, the appearance of a cosmetic defect can blame: the chronic
lack of sleep, allergies, hormonal changes associated with the menstrual
cycle, water retention, stress, poor nutrition and circulation,
frequent use of alcoholic beverages.
How to combat this problem? Best - best way to combat puffy eyes is healthy sleep, balanced diet and the absence of stress. If it does not help, you can try using traditional medicine.
- Ice cubes of herbal teas are put under the eyes for 4-5 minutes.
- Cold compresses very well stimulate circulation and eliminate under-eye swelling.
- Compression of fresh teas, and may be used green or black tea. For this purpose swabs soaked in tea to put 10-15 minutes per eye.
- Mask of parsley: parsley is chopped into small pieces and put it under your eyes and put petals on a wet cotton swab. Leave to work 10-15 minutes.
- Mask of boiled potato: boiled potatoes cut into two halves. They put the eyes and hold for 20-30 minutes. Potato should not be hot, to avoid hurting the thin skin around the eyes.
- Contrast herbal wraps: Here it is appropriate to use chamomile, parsley, sage. To make poultices to be flood leaves with hot water and leave to stand for 20-30 minutes. One part of this potion is heated and the other cooled. Take a cotton swab and dip it consistently now in the hot, now cold setting in, squeezing the eyes. This pack is recommended to be done before bedtime.