Skin care products protect skin from UV radiation and keep it healthy and shiny. Choosing right skin care products is very important otherwise lot of money will be wasted. Before buying the products from websites, check the reviews and proceed.
Here is a comparison of three skin care product websites for your convenience.
LovelySkin.com is given rank one since it offers all types of solutions for skin and hair. They provide customer reviews for each product they sell. Free samples, purchase samples, gift certificates and price matching are some of their offers. Their members can enjoy everyday discounts, reward points, weekly special offers etc. Baby Quasar’s LED treatment provides excellent solutions for all types of skin problems. Clarisonic offers sonic skin cleansing system using sonic frequency for removing dry patches, blemishes, wrinkles etc.
LovelySkin.com sells good quality skincare, hair care, make-up and beauty products. The site is also featured with referral information for skin specialists. A dermatology and cosmetic surgery clinic is affiliated with the store.
Benefits of LovelySkin.com:
* LovelySkin offers free samples with every purchase.
* Gift certificates are available for any amount.
* Customers can get reviews of each product.
* Standard shipping is free in U.S. and UPS ground shipping may incur $3 for U.S. citizens, $25 for Canadians and $40 for internationals.
* Price matching is available with any authorized reseller.
* They accept returns for dis-satisfied products within 30 days of the purchase date with some charges. This does not apply to price-matched items.
* New products are offered as purchase samples for a nominal amount of $1-3. One can choose 3 samples from the specified list.
* Anyone can become their standard member for free. Members can enjoy every day discounts, free shipping facility on all orders, reward points, products for lowest prices and weekly special offers.