Benefits of sunbathing in the morning
Lately we''ve heard news about the detrimental effects of sunlightso many people to be careful to protect themselves from the dangers of the sun''s ultraviolet rays. Nevertheless a number ofstudies have shown that exposure to sunlight actually providehealth benefits are so many benefits.
Sunlight is one gift that is necessary for human life on earth. The sun keeps the earth warm and prevent the world from freezing.However, if the body is too often exposed to the sun can increase the cancer risk of cataracts as well.
Sunburn or sunburned skin is a condition caused by UVB radiation beam is too high and this (UVB radiation) can also cause DNA damage. However, if used in proper amounts, sianr sun can make us become more healthy and certainly happy.
Here are some health benefits from the sun:
A. Vitamin D: Sunlight stimulates the body to produce vitamin D.Exposure to sunlight on the face, neck, arms, and legs for 10-15 minutes can produce 1,000 international units (IU) to 3,000 IU, depending on skin type and needs vitamin D needed by the body of each in one day.
Vitamin D functions to enhance calcium absorption in the gut and calcium transfer across cell membaran, so it can strengthen bones. Vitamin D can also provide protection against this type of cancer (such as lung cancer, prostate, and skin), osteoporosis, rickets, and diabetes. In addition, vitamin D can help lower blood cholesterol levels thus helping to fight heart disease.
2. Serotonin: In addition to stimulating the body to make vitamin D, sunlight can also stimulate the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain that regulate mood. Serotonin levels high enough to produce a more positive mood and a calm way of thinking with mental focus.
3. Overcome depression: People with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) may develop symptoms of depression (such as loss of interest in daily activities, do not have the energy or fatigue, and depression) in the winter months or when the sun shone less. Sunlight can reduce symptoms of depression by releasing endorphins. Endorphins itself is a natural anti-depressant which is owned body and is very useful in cases of seasonal depression.
4. Increase blood circulation: Sunlight mapu improve blood circulation by dilating blood vessels in the skin. That way, more nutrients and oxygen carried to cells when capillary blood vessels open so that health becomes better. In addition, the heart becomes healthier by lowering the pulse rate when resting and reducing blood pressure.
5. Skin fix: Soak up with the safe has been shown to improve chronic skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.Exposure to sunlight may also decrease the manifestation of signs perengangan, scars and other skin imperfections.
6. Lower the risk of cancer: Synthesis of vitamin D, which is caused by sunlight, can reduce the risk of various forms of cancer such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, and ovarian cancer. But be careful, prolonged exposure to the sun sianr can increase the risk of skin cancer.
7. Prevent diabetes: A new study suggests that exposure to sunlight and vitamin D are sufficient to prevent type 1 diabetes in children. Some also believe that exposure to sunlight can also lower blood sugar levels by stimulating glucose storage in muscle and liver.
8. Strengthens the immune system: The sun''s rays can strengthen the immune system, because when exposed to sunlight, the body produces more white blood cells that help ward off infection and other diseases caused by bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
9. Detoxify the body: Exposure to sunlight can also boost the elimination of toxins in the body by improving liver function. In addition, sunlight also increases blood circulation, so that the toxins were eliminated more efficiently through the blood.
10. Improve quality of sleep: With exposure to sunlight, melatonin production increases. Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pinea gland-like pea-sized organ that is found in the small base of the brain. Melatonin is needed fatherly good quality sleep.
11. Improve the digestive system: Sunlight is the best treatment fatherly also increase your appetite. It also can improve digestion and increase metabolism.
Despite having a wide range of benefits for the body, but experts warn that excessive sun exposure can cause eye damage, melanoma and skin cancer. So be sure to choose the right time to get sun exposure and protect the skin by wearing a hat, appropriate clothing, or use sun screen.
Medical Secretary of the Indonesian Cancer Foundation (ICF) Adityawati Ganggaiswari, in a state of human opportunity in Indonesia is relatively much exposure to ultraviolet rays every day in a long time.
However, the Indonesia including lucky enough to have many causes skin pigment or blackish brown. Pigment in the skin serves to protect the body from ultraviolet exposure.
Aditya suggested, basking in the morning for some time is the best way to obtain the benefits of sunlight. That need to be avoided is exposure to UV rays, especially between the hours of 10.00 to 16.00. Adityawati advised, it is not advisable to bask in the rest of the time, because UV can damage the skin and lead to cancer.