Watermelon is known as a source of powerful antioxidants, and also a good source of antioxidant vitamins C and A to protect us from disease. can also reduce the risk of dehydration.
some health benefits of watermelon:
- source of vitamin C and also an excellent source of vitamin A, notably through the concentration of beta-carotene.
- Beautiful red watermelon is also a powerful source of antioxidants called carotenoids lycopene. Antioxidants are spread throughout the body neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals are substances in the body that can cause much damage to us. They are able to oxidize cholesterol, so stick to blood vessel walls and thicken them which can cause heart attack or stroke. Lycopene (the red color of the fruit giver) that we find in watermelon can help reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- Watermelon is a fruit rich in electrolytes sodium and potassium, is suitable to replace body fluids that normally we lose this substance when sweating.
- Watermelon is rich in B vitamins necessary for energy production. Food experts recommend watermelon as a very good source of vitamin B6, vitamin B1 and magnesium sources.
- Watermelon has a special cooling effect and is very high in citrulline, an amino acid our bodies use to make other acids arginine, amino acids, which are used in the urea cycle to remove ammonia from the body.
- Antioxidants help reduce the severity of asthma. It also reduces the risk of colon cancer, asthma, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and prostate cancer.
- Watermelon is a good source of thiamin, potassium and magnesium that protect our body from so many diseases.
- Watermelon is free of fat but is able to assist the production of energy. It protects against macular degeneration.
suitable watermelon is consumed in hot weather, when the summer and you're hungry, eat watermelon is a safe alternative to replace the energy drink. Because it contains a quantity of water is high enough to replace our body fluids while the caffeine content of energy drinks, can easily make you dehydrated.
This article is translated from the source link: http://tinyurl.com/8mfporg