Baldness: The condition of having no hair on the top of the head. Male baldness usually begins with thinning at the hairline, followed by the appearance of a thinned or bald spot on the crown of the head. Women with common baldness often increase bald patches. Instead, they practice a diffuse thinning of their hair.
Hair is a striking element in many cultural definitions of fashion, youth and sexuality. So, it is not shocking that many cringe at the first sign of tapering hair.
A large amount people lose between 50 and 100 strands of hair daily, with little impact. When hairs fall out naturally, fresh hairs grow in. As a result there is no need to despair if you spot a hair or two in your go down
Like your skin and nails, your hair goes through a thinly tuned cycle of growth and rest. Too much hair loss can occur whenever this delicate cycle is upset.
Hair is made up of a form of protein, the same material that originates in fingernails and toenails. Every person, regardless of age, ought to eat an adequate amount of protein to maintain normal hair production. Protein is found in meat, chicken, fish, eggs, cheese, dried beans, grains, nuts.
Abnormal hair loss can be due to a lot of different cause, but about 50 percent of the population experience normal hair loss by the moment they reach 50.
Treatment of Baldness
There is no cure for common baldness, but surgical hair replacement can give you back a head of your own hair. Surgeons take out tiny plugs. Of your hair-bearing skin and transplant them into tiny holes made in your scalp. Throughout one session, your medical surgeon may transplant between 60 and 100 hair plugs, each about the diameter of a pencil eraser.
Hospitalization frequently is unnecessary. Within a few days later than the operation, little scabs form around each hair graft. When the scabs fade away, the giver hairs usually fall out. Fresh hairs generally begin to grow within a few months.
If the hair loss and reduction is extensive, one should not expect to walk out of the first surgery with a full, natural-looking head of hair.
It may get a year or two before you will be happy with your new look.
Cause of Hair Loss:
1. Childbirth. While a lady is pregnant, her hair continues to grow. The standard 50 to 100 hairs per day are not shed. However, later than she deliver her baby, lots of hairs enter the resting stage of the hair cycle at once.
2. High temperature, severe disease, major surgical procedure, significant life stressor. Starting four weeks to three months after a person has a high fever, severe infection, major surgery.
3. Thyroid disease. Equally an Overactive and under active thyroid can cause hair loss.
4. Inadequate protein throughout diet. A number of Vegetarians, people who go on crash diets that exclude protein, and those with severely abnormal eating habits, may develop protein malnutrition.
5. Medications. Prescription drugs might cause temporary hair shedding in a small percentage of people.
6. Women who lose their hair when pleasing birth control pills usually have an inherited tendency towards hair thinning.
Treatment of Hair Loss
If hair loss is caused by a temporary situation such as medication, stress or inadequate iron, however, however, the hair hammering will stop when its cause ends. Hair thrashing due to infection may require oral antibiotics or antifungal.
Read more<a href="http://www.herbalcureindia.com/home-remedies-baldness.html">Home Remedies for Baldness </a>and also read more at <a href="http://www.herbalcureindia.com/home-remedies-for-hair.html">Home Remedies for Hair Care</a> and visit for more <a href="http://www.herbalcureindia.com/homeremedies.htm">Home remedies</a>