facts of diabetes mellitus need to know
many people assume, diabetes hereditary disease, which is generally experienced by the elderly people. whereas, in addition to hereditary factors of this disease can attack people who had no lineage of diabetes.
not an illness of parents
diabetes mellitus is a disease that arises when the body can no longer run private automatically controlling the level of sugar in the blood. This disease is a disorder of metabolism due to the pancreas can not produce insulin in sufficient quantities. chronic excess sugar in the blood (hyperglycemia), this would be toxic to the body.
Three symptoms appear in people with diabetes, among others:
- These symptoms experienced by 64% of people with diabetes. the higher the blood glucose level, the more urin
- This is the reaction of the body due to fluid loss reserves because of too frequent urination
- Auto body would "collect" food intake when the level of energy produced low blood sugar.
prevented before suffering a lifetime
The following facts from diabetes you should see;
1.the wrong diet
- to ward off diabetes, the best prevention to improve your diet. Reduce intake of carbohydrates and fatty foods (fatty meats, egg yolks, cheese, high fat milk) multiply the consumption of vegetables, fruits, fish, other than that limit alcoholic beverages.
- regular exercise to function stimulate insulin activity, and also makes insulin work more efficiently so that blood sugar levels well controlled.
- if you often overwhelmed with the stress level of your blood sugar can rise dramatically. adrenal hormones and hormones are stimulated continuously kortikosteroit because stress can lead to insulin overwhelmed regulate blood sugar levels. consequently blood sugar rises drastically.
4.that does not heal wounds healed
general wound-healing is a complication of diabetes. people with diabetes high blood sugar levels cause the injuries difficult to recover even tend to develop into an infection.
often experience tingling, a symptom or signal continued presence of diabetes. if this condition is
often experienced not be underestimated. glucose that accumulates in the blood vessels makes the blood becomes viscous and the flow is slowed so that the result is an interruption of oxygen carried by blood. network that does not get oxygen supply will become "numb" that occurred tingling.
indirectly toxic content contained in cigarettes over time can damage cells in the pancreas, if the body continually smoked cigarettes and nicotine poison, pankres will be damaged. defective insulin and eventually may lead to diabetes.
7.Pregnancy can trigger diabetes
during pregnancy, when women experience a spike in significant weight loss, possibly hormonal changes can occur that cause a disorder of insulin sensitivity in the body. gestional diabetes, which usually occur because of pregnancy can harm the baby or her mother even though glucose levels will return to normal after giving birth
once you are infected with diabetes will forever live with the disease. although the symptoms can be cured by treatment, diabetes can not be cured. because the conditions which the blood sugar high really can not truly normalized. because that diabetics should always apply a balanced diet to maintain blood sugar levels stable.
side effects of diabetes are:
- Cause serious health disorders, brain damage, kidney failure, circulatory disorders, impaired vision resulting in blindness and impotence for men.
when diabetes already the most important things you should do is undergoing treatment in discipline in accordance with doctor's instructions for type 1 diabetes require lifelong insulin. Type 2 diabetes can be controlled through a balanced activity of the body, controlling body weight, and censoring the food intake into the body
and the latter that is:
do is test your blood glucose as early as possible:
normal glucose level is 70-120 mg / dl. Your diabetes is considered if the results of the test results are above normal value. to confirm the diagnosis, in addition to blood tests, usually done also examine the levels of sugar in the urine.
prevention is better than cure