HPV : Human Papilloma Virus
the HPV have about 77 forms , and around 3 forms are known that can cause , uterine cancer , oral hpv , and pharyngeal cancer .
Recent research shows that 7% of the USA population have a oral Hpv , and the majority of this people dosen't know that they are infected all ready .
The way of contamination :
1) Sexual intercourse(STD) and multiple sexual partners (mostly cause genital warts ) .
2) Also direct friction , skin to skin , from infected individual to other un-infected .
3) Some people can get contaminated from public places such as swimming pools , using use towels ... Etc .
4) Oral Hpv can be transmitted through kissing from contaminated persons.
What HPV Can Cause :
1) Uterine And Cervical Cancer in females.
2) In Males Hpv can cause genital warts , but in case of untreat-well Hpv , can lead penal cancer ( also females can cause genital warts that is hard to treat ).
3) Oral Hpv in case of oral-genital contact , can lead to oral Hpv , and by time can lead to pharyngeal cancer .
How To Protect Your Self From HPV :
1) Using a preservative(condom) during sexual intercourse , or for female using a female condom .
2) Multiple sexual partners , trying to protect your self from bieng with large various of sexual partners .
3) In case of oral hpv , trying to avoid oral genital sex in case of sexual partner that is suspected to be infected with Hpv .
4) Vaccination are now availabe for the types of hpv , that cause uterine , cervical,genital warts and oral hpv .
Where else HPV can cause warts :
1) Every where is the skin but mostly exposed parts (fingers,hand,foot).
2) In the eyelid , due to mother that is infected with hpv , and her child getting infected during giving a birth .
Hopefully , that this summary will provide you a usefull information about HPV .
Wish you health :-)