follow these steps to lose fat rapidly, healthily, and sustainably.
1. Determine your daily calorie intake . Losing weight is simply a matter of expending more calories than you take in, through exercise and your daily activities.
2. Go over the list and decide which foods to cut out or reduce.
3. Seek out alternatives to the unhealthy foods you've identified. You can simply reduce the amount of soda you drink or mayonnaise you put on your sandwiches, or you can substitute healthier choices.
4. Plan your meals. Look for healthy, Make sure that your meal plan reduces your total calorie intake:
5. Watch your portion sizes. When eating chips, nuts, or dried fruit put a portion in a small bowl and then put the bag away.
6. Graze on healthy snacks. Just because you're getting healthy doesn't mean you can't snack.
7. Get more fiber. Fiber keeps the right amount of water in your intestines, making your digestive system work more efficiently and helping to keep you regular. Thus, just eating enough fiber may help you feel slimmer in just a day or so.
8. Drink plenty of water. Adequate water is essential for health, and a great many people simply don't get enough.
9. Exercise. Remember, you can lose weight either by decreasing your calorie intake or increasing the number of calories you burn. Any health strategy should include both, but if you want to lose weight fast, exercise is essential.
10. Perform high-level aerobic activities.
11. Pump some iron. Resistance training, (weight training), can help both sexes stay lean by building muscle and raising metabolism.
12. Rest properly. This means not only taking at least 24-48 hours between strength training the same muscles, (and taking 1-2 days off from exercising each week); it also means getting enough sleep at night, since sleep deficiency impairs your ability to lose fat.
13. Be realistic. Don't expect a miracle. Healthy weight loss can be achieved fairly quickly, but you'll need to be patient. In addition, be sure to set realistic goals.
14. Make adjustments. A successful weight loss strategy based on reducing calorie intake and increasing activity can be adjusted to maintain your desired weight once you reach it.
15. Be confident. You need to believe in yourself!
16. Be consistent and disciplined, and have self motivation.