Scientific studies have determined that the nourishing patrons play an important role in the risk of developing cancer. Approximately 40% of all the cancers are related to the style of life of the people. At population level, very sensillos changes in the patterns of food consumption could have important consequences in the diminution of the rates of the disease. Some food examples that could possibly diminish the cancer risk are:
Brócoli: it stimulates the organism to produce enzymes of faseII2.
Tomatos: powerful antirust and it stimulates enzymes of faseII2.
Garlic and onion: they stimulate enzymes that maintain the immune system healthful (enzymes of faseII2)
Soybean: they act like antiestrogens, inhibit the formation of blood vessels that allow the growth of the tumor.
Grapes, india berries, raspberries: they block the necessary enzyme synthesis for the development of cancerous cells, stimulate enzymes of faseII2.
Oranges and lemons: they stimulate enzymes that degrade carcinogen, stimulate enzymes of faseII2.
Coffee: faseII2 stimulates enzymes.
Milky products: they inhibit the growth of tumorlike cells.
Linen seeds: they act as fitoestrógenos and they diminish the risk of some cancers.
Integral wheat: it suppresses oxidativas reactions in the colon that can be produced by free radicals.
Rich fiber foods: its consumption is associated with the diminution of the risk of developing metabolic syndrome, the diabetes and the cancer of colon and rectum.
Scientific studies have established that great amount of cancers is caused by excessive alcohol consumption. Other factors associate are: the tabaquismo and stress. Stress is one of the factors that more induce important increases in the production of inflammatory substances. Clinical observations demonstrated that the cancer is preceded in frequent form by states of intense anguish and depression. Psychological stress can have deep effects in the reactivation of latent or hidden cancers, due to the weakening of its immune system. The inflammatory substances that are accumulated in continuous form can promote tumors.
The World-wide Bottom for the Investigation of the cancer and the American Institute for the Investigation of the Cancer, recently published a called report “Foods, nutrition, physical activity and prevention of the Cancer: a global perspective ", the panel of experts exposes eight recommendations for the prevention of this disease, and are the following ones:
- Corporal fat: be as thin as it is possible inside of the normal rank of its corporal weight.
- Physical activity: be physically active partly of his daily life. Walk. Muevase. Make exercises or sports.
- Limit foods and drinks that increase of weight: those that they are dense in energy, avoids sweet drinks, and eats fast meals in smaller amount.
- Consume foods of vegetal origin mainly: these foods, dense in nutrients, with high fiber content, protect far better several types of cancer.
- Limit the consumption of red and processed meats. These are healthful and nutritious if they are consumed in moderate form. Consume less of 500 GS. of red meat per week and or anything of meats little processed.
- Restrict the alcohol consumption. Not more than two glasses by day for the man and not more than one for the woman.
- Restrict the salt consumption. Avoid cereals, grains and moldy vegetables: very avoid foods preserved or conserved in salt or salty.
- Try to satisfy its necessities with nutrients to traverse of a balanced feeding. The dietetic supplements are not recommended for the prevention of the cancer.
In addition there are 2 additional recommendations:
- Nurse its son: not only by the good of the small one but because it diminishes the risks of developing ovary and breast cancer.
- Follow all the recommendations to prevent the cancer in case of being surviving of this disease, in related subjects with instructionses of feeding given by a trained professional and follow the instructionses given in the previous paragraphs.