It is a traditional South American herbal medicine prepared from the inner bark of purple traps, tree that grows in Argentina. This tea is used against a large number of different infections. In the sixties it was found that naphthoquinones extracted from the bark of this tree has a strong anti-viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Promotes healing cancer and leukemia. Physician Dr. Paul Martin, who was commissioned to research Indian folk medicine in South America, reported that the Indians of the tribe of Callaway used successfully to treat cancer and no treatment in many other diseases. The substance contained in the bark of the tree were called Lapachol, Exhibits antitumor activity.
Modern research laboratories worldwide studying substance Lapacho trees and tested their extraordinary therapeutic potential. Tea made from the inner bark of the tree in 1991 was also presented at the European markets.
A tea made from bark, pour in boiling water, let boil for 5 minutes and 20 minutes alkalis. For therapeutic purposes 3 x 1 cup a day between meals. For chronic conditions for 4 weeks. For preventive purposes it is sufficient to one cup a day or every other day.
The product trap Pau D'Arco no adverse side effects and is suitable for administration to children.
* to support Immune System,
* to reduce the toxic effects on the liver during chemotherapy,
* as an aid in anemia (Supports blood cell formation),
* at digestive problems, Diabetes, inflammation of the stomach and intestines,
* stabilization function Liver, Gall bladder and sweat glands,
* optimization blood pressure,
* at eczema, Varicose ulcers, varicose veins, periodontal disease,
* at candidových infections.