Carefully choose the provider of service delivery.
vehicles by sea or land sometimes is inevitable. Especially if we are
to move across the top of the island for example, or place some distance
away so we need not linger on that journey. However, given the goods to
be delivered high-value, we should note a few things for security. to
minimize the risk
- Notice of the carrier is selected, you should have good credibility and bias trusted. recommendations from relatives and friends is one way to
determine which companies are biased to believe, considering they never
deal directly with the company. ask your local licensing requirements
and other necessary items to hand to us.
- Observe the rules of
contract or services provided by the company regarding the rights and
obligations of us as consumers. Ask the premises detailed matters are
less clear. besides, it never hurts to ask whether or not there is a
guarantee from the company that the vehicle right to schedule a pretext
determined in intact
- Ask which payment method is applied, this should
not result in losses. There are advance payments apply first, and
completed at the end of the process when a car back in the hands.
however, others must be paid in advance.
- Check the condition of the car in detail, begun from the very top to the bottom. Nothing wrong with
making notes to help our memory, for example, noted that the car has no
scratches, and then compared with the condition of the car when dating.
Thus, we can know if there are any defects or new damage that occurs
- Close the holes or cracks are found in the windows or other parts that allow air into the cabin. it is to avoid high humidity and the entry of dirt into the cabin.
- Take out the personal belongings of the vehicle for safety