Nowadays, we have various mobile phones that has been developed and released to the market. Mobile companies and developers are adding a lot of features to mobile phone to make is useful to consumers.
I've never realized this problem till I work with a mobile network provider and start understanding customer issues. I've found out that most of the issues that were being raised are just what we call "User error" or problems caused by lack of knowledge about using the device.
As what I'm always suggesting to people in purchasing a mobile phone, chose a device that will fit their needs or better to list down the features that they want to have on their phones. If they are new to mobile phone world, then chose a user-friendly device.
Below are the basic information that would be helpful about using mobile phones or device and services:Mobile phones
- are also known as smartphones that offers an advance communication and computing technology. A smartphone can be referred to as combination of wireless telephone and a computer that you can bring anywhere and anytime.Operating System
- is the platform or software that is used to run the mobile phone system. Examples of these are Symbian, Android, Blackberry RIM, and Windows.Mobile Apps
- refers to the application installed on the device. This can be a built-in or pre-installed application or can be downloaded from the marketplace feature of your phone. Examples of these application are Messaging, Facebook, Twitter, etc.Caller tunes and Ringtones feature
- Some may think that these two are the same. Let me clarify that Callertunes are musics that will be played on the background and hear by the person calling you. While Ringtones are customizable notification music that will play once you receive a call or a text message instead of you hearing a simple ring or text notification tone. Ringtone can be a preloaded music or an MP3 music that you have saved on your phone or memory card.Phone and Memory card storage
- storage is used to save data on your mobile phone such as contacts, messages, files, pictures, profiles, etc. Memory card is an extended module to where you can save more files so your phone memory won't be full. It is a good practice as well to have a memory card on your phone to make the system run smoothly. Just be sure that your phone has a memory card slot and is capable or compatible with the memory card storage size that you will be installing on your phone. To know these details, refer to your manual.Network Service Provider
- your phone will not work without this service. The network service provider will allow you to make and receive phone calls, text messaging and data or internet service so you can browse through web with your mobile phone.