Blackberry is not handphone, but a Smartphone. These tips apply to all types of Blackberry, both the Curve, Pearl, Bold or Onyx. Here are his tips:
1. Try once every 2-3 days, remove / loose batteries Blackberry, and let stand for 1-2 minutes, this function is to remove and delete the file remains unused due to the process of chatting and browsing.
2. Perform routine Clear Event Log by pressing keys ALT + G LGL. Will appear on the screen of the log, press the button logo, select Clear Log (if your le language English), or clear the log (if Indonesian language), press Delete.
3. Do also routinely Cleaning Memory, visually, select Options, Security Options, Cleaning Memory, press the button logo, select the Clean Now.
4. Every 2-3 days, do the Host Routing Table, by going to Options, Advanced Options, select Host Routing Table, press the button logo, select Register Now.
5. And after the step to 4 above, do well once every 2-3 days, Diagnostic Test, this is very important. Because this is visible via the display whether the Blackberry we are connected all, both the PIN, the Registry and Email connection. By the way, choose Options, Mobile Network, then press logo, select the Diagnostic Test, then press the button again logo, select RUN, leave until the process runs Completed, if the process results in some Abort, lg to repeat until there are results jgn Abort.
That's the tips for smooth performance of our Blackberry, stable and not slow. Hopefully useful .. Remember, the above tips do not just grown, but must, in order to smoothly and does not slow Blackberry .. Because Blackberry is not ordinary GSM mobile. Blackberry (Blackberry) is a Smartphone.
Make the BlackBerry Bold as Modem
1. Make sure Desktop Application Manager has been installed and at the Open for the Blackberry Bold as a modem on a PC connected
2. From the menu of Windows XP PC , click Start> Settings > Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
Select Standard Modem COM (adjust the COM port the BlackBerry device reply is detected by the PC )
3, Click Properties , then click Query Modem button
4. Then click the Advanced tab , fill in the following parameters ( for example if using SIM Card Broadband ISAT ; 0814xxxx )
Inputkan In accordance with the SIM card you use
AT + CGDCONT = 1 , "IP " , " indosatgprs "
AT + CGDCONT = 1 , "IP " , " www.xlgprs.net "
AT + CGDCONT = 1 , "IP " , " Telkomsel "
5. Create Profile dial - up connection . Click Start> Settings > Network Connections > New Connection Wizard
Select the Connect to the Internet , then select Next
Select Set up my connection manually
Select Standard Modem ( COM ... adjust to the port the BlackBerry device)
( User name and password can be left blank )
Click the Dial
Good luck, good luck