This incident I experienced a few days ago, when going to update my BB group fashion. Incidentally the new merchandise come, so I had to quickly upload to the group. I remove the memory card BB, because the images which should I upload are in the notebook, once completed move the picture, I installed again my memory card to the blackberry. But what happened? My blackberry can not be opened, a rotating hourglass appears. After 1 hour and no change, as always I try to unplug the battery and plug it again. And the result was even worse. There were a warning App Error 523. After loading up the hourglass again, and do not want to go to the menu, so the position of a black screen with the clock spinning sand.
For additional information, I use a blackberry storm 9530. I try to upgrade the software by connecting the BB with the Blackberry Desktop Manager. But I have tried for hours the results are still not able to connect, because the condition can not open a blank blackberry menu. Finally I had to "lecture" on the blackberry forums, and from the lessons I learned, a condition called nuked blackberry, a condition in which blackberry can not open a menu, so blank and an hourglass appears.Warning App Error 523 indicates that the blackberry is not willing to accept the installation of a third party. In these circumstances it's useless if we want to connect with BB desktop, because to get connected BB must be switched.
So I finally take the steps:
- Close the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and let the BB still connected to the computer
- Open Drive C> C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader \ and open the Loader.exe
- Run the file and will open the Application Loader Wizard window
- After the column that indicates Pin BB, click next
- Then came the list of applications that exist in our BB, select which ones would be retained and which would be discarded, then click next
- Page will appear that gives a clue what to do, (In my cases there was nothing else that needs to be done). But just continue, click on advance
- Then check the box Delete all application data and Delete all currently installed applications. After that, click next again
- Then there is the option if you will back up or not, I select to back up. After that, click next
- Then reinstall the OS was processing. The time is long enough, about half an hour more. Do not get an internet connection is lost
After done, my blackberry can function normally again. Hopefully this article useful, if you had similar problems.