In a recent article I have read which are the top five touch and type mobile phones which comes under rupees 10,000 for the month of November and December...
Here is brief introduction to all five mobile phones:
1. LG Optimus Pro C660 - On top of the list LG Optimus Pro C660 can be seen, LG has recently added this new touch and type phone to its line-up. It is a simple mobile phone device with a 2.8 inch multi-touch screen and very good Qwerty keypad.
LG Optimus Pro C660 runs on latest version of Andrios 2.3 (Gingerbread), which is coupled with an 800 MHz processor. It has 3G (at a limiting speed of 3.6 Mbps); it has WiFi with hotspot capabilities, and standard Android features like GPS. The device uses Bluetooth v3.0, which is fast.
2. Motorola Fire XT311 (Rs 8,800): Motorola Fire XT311 is at number two in the list. Motorola Fire is very similar in design to the LG Optimus Pro, with the same screen size, form factor, and same Android version. This motorola device is cheaper than LG Optimus Pro C660 by more than Rs 1,000 because it has a less powerful processor.
3. Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 (Rs 8,900): At number three we have Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510. Samsung Galaxy Pro is the oldest and arguably the best looking phone on the list. It has a full Qwerty keypad and 2.8 inch touchscreen, very similar to the two phones above. However, the screens' aspect ratio is different with more width than height.
Galaxy Pro has 160 MB of internal memory and support for up to 32 GB. The 1350 mAh battery is small compared to the phones above.
4. Nokia X3-02 (Rs 7,600): At number four we have Nokia X3-02. Like all Nokia phones, this device has impeccable build quality and good battery life. X3-02 is the smallest and lightest device in this list because it has a multitap keypad, while the rest come with Qwerty keyboards, and a small 2.4 inch resistive touch unit. The phone runs on Symbian S40 comes with Ovi support for apps and services.
The phone's 5 megapixel auto focus camera is the best in this list.
5. Motorola EX119 (Rs 5,600): Motorola EX119 Brea is the cheapest phone on our list, and it has pretty good features. This dual GSM has a 2.4 inch resistive touchscreen, full Qwerty keypad and separate number keys. The phone runs on a Linux based OS, which is simple and very user friendly. It also has a 3 megapixel camera with fixed focus.
More info available at: