In 1888 the football team was founded in England.Since then football started getting practiced in different parts of the world.Today football championships such as FIFA and the Euro cup are held; teams from all major countries are gathered and they challenge each other to determine who the best one is.The winning team then gets a cup and their country gets respect.
As the society becomes more complexed newer gaming machines arrive at the market and football games get put into creation.
I will be writing about the wii version of pes12 (pro evolution soccer) in this post.
Except the wii this game has also been made for a number of platforms including :
Android, iOS,Nintendo 3DS,Microsoft Windows,PlayStation 3,PlayStation 2,PlayStation Portable,Windows Phone,Xperia Play and Xbox 360.
The reason I like this game is that it has a lot of features and this quality makes the game longer.
When the game is started a top menu appears from which you choose options depending on what you would like to do.
Before we discuss these elements I should tell you that this game for the wii has two playing styles,the first one being by holding the wii remote horizontally and the second one being by using both the wii remote and the nunchuk.
The following elements appear when you start the game:
- Match:Choose this to play alone against the computer or against a human friend.
- UEFA Champions League:By choosing this option you play in the UEFA Championship like in real football!
- Copa Santander Libertadores:In this option you choose a team from the Latin America football club and play either the full competition or quick single matches.
- Playmaker Style VS Traditional Style:Whether you are playing using only the wii remote and your friend is playing using the wii remote and the nunchuck doesn't matter when you choose this option.
- Nintendo WFC:You can play against players across the globe if you have an active wireless internet connection.(choose this option if you think you have mastered the game)
- Master League:This is the most absorbing mode of the game in which you pick a team and go through endless seasons of matches.You get revenue to build facilities and help your team through success.
- League/Cup:Play a number of matches in the league season or challenge your friends in multiplayer cup matches!
- Champions road:This is the most challenging mode of the game in which you participate in local leagues and strengthen your team by obtaining better players.
- Training:You can train freely in this mode or watch tutorials to learn how to play.(I recommend this for beginners).
- Edit:You can edit your team and stadium names by selecting this option.
- Credits:View the team behind pes12.
- Replay gallery:Watch saved replays.
- Download:Get regular updates regarding player transfers and parameters using nintendo WFC.
- System settings:Change settings regarding language and sound.
- User profile:View your information and stats of matches you played over nintendo WFC.
- My team: Make a team using the mii characters in your wii.
- My tracks:View your tracks and change when they are played.
As you can see this game has loads of features which increases its overall length.
It is also very challenging and supports nintendo WFC ;This is a must have for those who are looking for a football game.