Mobile phone is a very important part of everyone's life today. That's why choosing the right one according to your needs is always a good thing to do. When you go for buying a mobile; firstly check for the 3 most important things in your mobile...
1. Firstly, check the battery backup of the mobile, which includes the full talk time as well as the stand-by time of the handset. It will give you a fair idea about the time your mobile will keep working before asking for a re-charge.
2. Secondly, check the phone book capacity of the set, and also the dialling options that are available in the handset. Choose that handset which comes equipped with speed dialling and voice dialling features, which is a big plus enabling ease of dialling.
3. Thirdly, don't forget to check the headphone jack and the voice clarity of the mobile that you are planning to buy. A stable jack would not trouble you with the hands free loosening and causing interruptions in the headphone sound.
4. Another important aspect of a mobile handset is its OS (Operating System). If you are going for a multimedia mobile; i would suggest going for a phone that is run on Symbian OS. The benefit of a Symbian OS run phone is that you will have no dearth of softwares and games for Symbian OS.
5. In Symbian OS multimedia phones, the 2 phones that i would suggest are Nokia N-72, Nokia N-70 Music Edition. Both these phones are excellent worth for money, and are now very reasonably priced after the company reviewed their rates.
6. My personal choice is the Nokia N-70 Music Edition, because of its sleek black body finish and great functionality features all packed in very nice looks. It is a cool, stylish and chick phone, with a stereo headphone that will blow your mind away. Also the music navigation key and easy handling make it a clear favourite among than others. Although, battery back-up and back camera flap are 2 aspects that they could have addressed better in the phone, but all in all, it is a great buy, and i am loving it in my pocket for the last one and half year.