STUDY STUDY STUDY
1. Why should you study something lightly! You know that God and greatness is in everything. And you also know that it is another “you” who has expressed his knowledge, which you’re studying. And above all why should you waste your life and time in studying something lightly.
2. Friends are important, study is important. But if you like to pass more time in study, you must do it. You see you must enjoy your friend; otherwise it is better to stay away for the day from him.
3. Every single knowledge you grasp, it’ll not go fruitless, result less, it’ll show it’s effect sooner or latter. Whatever little work or study you do, do it perfectly, nicely, clearly. Even put unclear things clearly unclear.
4. Give priority to those studies, to which you thinks you need to give priority.
5. Study in whichever condition you are in, whether in the park or on the beach. How foolish it’s to say you’ll study correctly, only on the study chair-table!!
6. You can also do another beautiful thing, i.e. read something and then meditate over it, and then read something else and then meditate; on and on you could go. It’s good.
7. I’m a disciple of Swami Vivekananda. And while studying my Master’s word, I use to read slowly and try my best to grasp everything. I must suggest myself that whatever I studies, I must study the way I studies my Master’s words. Otherwise it shows that I am impatient; and no impatient one will ever succeed
8. Why should you think more only after finishing an article, why not in the middle of it, or somewhere else, time and again, more and more.
9. Whenever any song bubbles in your mind, stop singing it in mind, and memorize any definition which you’ve remembered.
10. Say “I’m goanna remember every single word concerning my course of studies. I’m goanna be the best person, writing the best answer.” Tremendous will, you see!
11. Practice in any way you prefer.
12. ‘Stick to truth, and we shall succeed, may be slowly, but surely.’ Be truthful to your weakness. If you are weak in something, then accept it, and you’ve got every power to eliminate that weakness.
13. Start picking up for your exams... Every moment you know. Go and succeed tremendously. Go and get that precious thing, i.e. KNOWLEDGE.
14. Conduct demo examination for yourself at home.
15. If you’ve remembered two sentences, there is no reason why you can’t remember two thousand sentences.
16. If I’ll say preparation for every study is an impossible task, then this task is for whom! Every moment you expense for your studies, that each moment is your precious gain. That knowledge which you’ll gain will serve you and others so long as you are alive. Never postpone anything for other days.
17. Say “I’ll sacrifice many many things to achieve my goals.”
18. Stop practicing reading without understanding, because due to such habit you build-up an in-built habit in your mind, and it’s just gravely injurious to you and to your mind and to your time. This habit is called absentmindness and simple work of eyes, and if you read by tongue, simple work of tongue, and nothing else, you do not gains anything.
19. Discard all pleasure.
20. If you would be evading every time real studies, you would be evading till the end of the exam.
21. Don’t think that you’ll remember something by heart instantly. It warrants constant practice and constant memorizing. That is why it is said infinite perseverance, infinite patience.
22. Say to you “The good news is that whatever I’m reading, I’m remembering everything.” 23. Do not look at the clock repeatedly. You know how much time you get; and when you get, just utilize that much.
24. It is not what the amount of time you put into the work, it’s the amount of work you put into the time.
25. Great things can be done by great sacrifices (sacrifice of other great things) only.
26. Do not limit yourself by anything or by anyone. Also do not prescribe any limitation for yourself. You’re a gigantic tornado and it can’t be succumbed within a small hut. You’re limitless. It is only those teachers whose intention is only money, calls you limited; that the course should be finished within a certain months, and within certain note books, books, etc., etc. Don’t trust them who say you weak. They only speak so for money. Within all of us there is that infinite knowledge. All the Vedas and Bible are within all of us. * FEEL THAT YOU ARE GREAT AND YOU BECOME GREAT.
27. Sometimes while reading answer of a question I once or twice goes back to read what is the question!!! UH!