Shyness linked to depression:
Is a complex situation, involving a negative sense, or sense of inferiority, in particular, or inferiority. Owner difficulty concentrating on what is happening around him, and therefore unable to establish relations with his colleagues and comrades, and most of those around him, he suffers from the unit. Leads to a feeling of fear and afraid to ask questions for fear of pushing. The tension and confusion, difficulty concentrating, however, clear signals from several other references on the show was able to assault a person.
Shame behavioral symptoms and physical symptoms and emotional symptoms of Interior.
A. Behavioral symptoms, including:
1. Speak a few words and the presence of foreigners.
2. Always regarded as anything other than talk with him.
3. Avoid meeting strangers or persons unknown to him.
4. The lack of a sense of having to start talking first.
5. The inability to speak and talk in social activities and a sense of deep embarrassment, when she was assigned to do so.
6. New depth in volunteering to perform the duties of the individual or society (ie, with others).
B. Physical symptoms include:
1. Increased pulse, a flushed face, confusion, tension,
2. The problems and stomach pain.
3. The humidity and excessive sweating of hands and dirty.
4. The heart beats strong.
5. Dry in the mouth and throat.
6. Tremor and involuntary tremors.
Causes of shame:
Shame many reasons, including genetic, environmental, educational, as children get used to a corner where he visited his parents and was afraid to meet people. There are health reasons such as lack of nutrition during pregnancy and mental disorders affect the nervous system of the fetus. The shame can come from the experience of social life, shared Almricaour very special, if everyone who is interested in them. It is in fact afraid of the negative evaluation, the evaluation was negative, it is inefficient and in May this feeling in turn shame long. This shameful attitude of the mind.
signs of weakness and can not be founded on the initiative to do so requires, the risk is not closer.
There are several ways to overcome the shame, including:
1. Do not criticize the actions of the shy person in front of others or in any capacity as a negative person.
2. The shy person to learn the art of relaxation, it is good that the attractions to reduce turbulence and a rapid heartbeat and Tdharj cheeks.
3. Training in self-defense to meet and confront the others and the courage to speak for them.
4. The parents have no concern about the excessive amounts so as not to push their children not to mix with and preference for Introversion.
5. No praise for the parents and the brother of the child has a social movement, they undermine confidence and cause her embarrassment and shame.
6. Get the child to integrate into society. Achtlath and other
7th non-cruelty to children in the commission of the error, which often lead to feelings of inferiority.
8. Lack of notification of the child because of the lack of a birth defect, or a permanent Kaerj stuttering and others.
Is strong and constant fear of the situation (or activity), which is expected from the social embarrassment of a place on a limited number of people around the patient, such as restaurants, classrooms, concerts and small talk with another person, especially with strangers, and influence, and so on. There are places that contain a large number of people Kalosoaq Big and crowded.
The patient himself felt that the fear is exaggerated and there is no reason, but it can not monitor and control the fear. This disease leads to a large number of patient discomfort, May it lead to obstruction of a lot of activities of daily living, but can kill his ambition to succeed and advance in life as a lack of (( self-confidence)) will not be able to engage in social activities.
The incidence of social phobia ranged between 3 and 13% of the population. This does not mean that all these figures go to the doctor for psychological treatment, and even more injured trying to overcome the symptoms of the disease themselves or surrender to the disease with the severity of their suffering thereof . Often, the patient becomes Balrhab at a young age and especially during adolescence, but arose in May ((Unobservedly)) in early childhood. Contrary to what is expected of him, or common, the equivalent proportion of men, if not more, for women.
Social phobia is usually accompanied by another psychiatric illness, including anxiety and depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder and addiction. Rarely find Balrhab patient is free of these diseases or symptoms to say the least.