Marketing and Marketing Management
marketing will be directed to the preparation to become a marketer, markerter, an understanding of marketing, how marketing is run, what is marketed, and who do the marketing.
Marketers are the people who seek and find a response (attention, purchasing, voice / vote, donation) from another party who called the prospect. While the market (market) a lot of views about the market, among others:
• Traditionally the "market" the market is a physical place where buyers and sellers together to buy and sell their products
• In economics, "market", the market is a collection of buyers and sellers who are making transactions on a particular product
• "Marketer", marketers often use the term to indicate a set pemebli market / consumer
Marketing is an organizational function and a series of process creation, communication, and delivering value to customers and managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and stakeholders, the stakeholders. Marketing is also a social and managerial process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating and exchanging value with others. Marketing is managing profitable customer relationships by:
Acquiring new customers
Maintain and develop customer / existing old
Marketing in the organization must be managed by professionals, it is therefore necessary management concepts in marketing management. Marketing management is the art and science of choosing target markets (target market) and obtain, retain, and develop customers through the creation, delivery, and communication of superior customer value. In marketing management is inseparable from the exchanges and transactions between parties, especially the organization or company with the consumer.
Terms of exchanges and transactions include:
• At least two parties
• Each party has something of value to the other party
• Each party is able to communicate and convey
• Each party is free to reject the offer
• Each side believes that the agreement with other parties is appropriate or desirable
• Core Concepts of Marketing
Needs, Wants, and Demands: Need, Needs
It is a state of deficiency in a person, everything that does not exist in a person will cause the need
Value and Satisfaction: • Value
• i. Customers form expectations related to value
• ii. Marketers must deliver value for consumers
• i. A satisfied customer will buy again and tell the good experiences in other
c. Perceived Value
Customer evaluation of the comparison between benefits and costs, manafaat and sacrifice.
Customers are often unable to determine the value and sacrifice accurately and objectively.
d. Customer Satisfaction
Perceived product performance compared with customer expectations
Example: the need to eat, drink, etc.
Is a requirement established by the cultural and individual factors
Example: desire a plate of fried rice, a bottle of tea, etc.
The desire backed by purchasing power