25 SILVER WAYS TO A BETTER LIFE 1. Start your day with God. Thank Him for the Gift of Life. 2. Spend time every day to meditate, recollect. And reflect. 3. Live one day at a time. Don’t be in a hurry. Life is not a contest. 4. Dream big, but don’t try to reach for the sky because the sky is too high.
5. Be a happy person. Spread joy and happiness to everybody.
6. Stay calm amidst anger or turbulence. Learn to control your emotions. 7. Be contented with what you have. Don’t compare yourself with others.
8. Make friends and loved ones happy by remembering them on their birthdays. 9. Strive, strive, and never yield. Do more. Need less. 10. Brisk walk. Don’t run. Chew food slowly. Appreciate the rainbows. 11. Don’t be a perfectionist in an imperfect world. 12. Spend a quantity time with your friends. Youth happens only once in a lifetime. 13. Don’t let fame and fortune transform you into somebody unreachable. Stay humble.
14. Organize your day’s agenda. Don’t mix up things. 15. Presume and assume nothing. Just hope. Do not expect.
16. Focus more on the positive side of things rather than the negative.
17. Listen more. Talk less. Give people the benefit of the doubt. 18. Come to terms with yourself. Be happy with what you are.
19. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. 20. Make your past a gateway to your present, and your present a gateway to your future. 21. Be grateful for little or big favors done by friends.
22. Reach out to others and share life’s blessings. Be happy a giver. 23. Forgive. Get rid of hatred and grudges.
24. Speak kind words. See good in others. 25. End your day with GOD. Thank Him for everything that has happened today